DC Comics New 52 Line by Kotobukiya (ARTFX + Statue) Wonder Woman!! page no.7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the body looks so out of proportion. batman's fore arm looks as big as his head. and the arms & torso seem stretched beyond limits. so far this is a pass.

size comparison.

268d8f7e62d911e2b10722000a1f98d4_7.jpg

No interest, these are not Asian characters and they are all sculpted with Asian/Anime likenesses. However they do look pretty and shiny, and congrats to those who get them and enjoy them.

No interest, these are not Asian characters and they are all sculpted with Asian/Anime likenesses. However they do look pretty and shiny, and congrats to those who get them and enjoy them.
Only GL and Flash look like the original source material. What I don't get is why they went the Anime inspired direction... If you are going to do Jim Lee then do LEE!!! Not Dragon Ball

I'm waiting for my Green Lantern and Superman to arrive. I ordered them from BBTS.
I think you can still order Superman from that place meanstreak

The artfx Batman looks very nice with the rest of the Justice League, but he is not as dynamic as I would have liked so I ordered the 1/6 Black Suit Version.

I managed to snatch them from the customs today.

SNB14136.JPG

SNB14137.JPG

SNB14149.JPG

SNB14153.JPG

SNB14155.JPG

SNB14157.JPG

SNB14161.JPG

SNB14162.JPG

Sorry for the flash,but it was a cloudy day.
Both of the statues are great.
Superman`s feet don't stay flush on the base , his right foot is a little bent , but other than that they are awesome.

Last edited:
Soon the Arfx Batman will arrive. Can`t wait. :yess:

Last edited:
Just saw The Flash. I like how these have come out and it's a nice price on them, just not a huge fan of the Jim Lee designed outfits. One of the shops I order from told me the plan is after the Justice League is done that the DC line will be expanded in this scale and they'll start with some Bat-Family members. Hoping for a nice Robin and Batgirl.

Also saw the sketches from Toy Fair of the planned Avengers line, so hopefully there will be plenty of Marvel characters done in this scale also.

Back