Statue DC Collectibles New 52 Icon 1/6 Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics form SF:

1_zps50958ace.jpg

2_zps0da67926.jpg

3_zps174b5ac6.jpg

Other than the Cape and the dark colour of the costume, I think he came out pretty nice.

Is it just me or does it look like a cloth cape with wires?

Aquaman and GA looks really nice. Flash looks an awful lot like the Kotobukiya one.

The cape on Superman looks terrible in my opinion. Easy pass.
when futz properly the cape looks pretty decent. Only thing I don't like about the cape is that it's missing the black "s" on the back
DC is 1/8 scale most of the time
which is unfortunate since they're selling it as a 1/6 scale statue :(
Can someone take some in hand pics?
I'll try to take some this weekend...I never hace time during the week
Is it just me or does it look like a cloth cape with wires?
It does have wires...one on each end

DC calls them 1/6 but they aren't...as ink said, it's probably closer to 1/8 (approx. 10inches tall)
Dafuq DC?
Hmm....that Supes is awesome. I like the headsculpt. He looks pretty darn handsomr here.
But I'm such a stickler for not letting my collections to never being alone. And I dunno if I like that Batman or Cyborg.

Good pics, Gipetto. Those actually make me rethink not wanting this... looks like a pretty good statue now that I've seen a detailed look at him.

That's also the pose my MOS is in, lol.

Dafuq DC?
Hmm....that Supes is awesome. I like the headsculpt. He looks pretty darn handsomr here.
But I'm such a stickler for not letting my collections to never being alone. And I dunno if I like that Batman or Cyborg.
yea it's the only rendition of New52 superman I've really liked so far. I'm hoping they do Supergirl and Steel. I like Flash and Aquaman but not too fond of Cyborg or Batman either
Good pics, Gipetto. Those actually make me rethink not wanting this... looks like a pretty good statue now that I've seen a detailed look at him.

That's also the pose my MOS is in, lol.
Thanks :) it's a very good statue. just gotta do the water treatment and futzing at the pleats of the cape so they aren't so fluffy and bunched up looking like in the other pics that were posted. Flesh tone paints are also surprisingly good (to me at least).

I never got the DCC MOS since I was getting the HT and the SS PF. I'm surprised that those MOS statues were actually 1/6 however these are marketed as 1/6 but they aren't :dunno

I guess the only other one I like is Green Arrow. But with the others being so shiny...it's kinda weird that he isn't. Will wait for Diana. If she's awesome, I'll grab her and Supes.

I really like Diana's New 52 appearance so I hope her statue is better than Batman's.

Where's this statue the cheapest? Alter Ego Comics has it for $85.

I guess the only other one I like is Green Arrow. But with the others being so shiny...it's kinda weird that he isn't. Will wait for Diana. If she's awesome, I'll grab her and Supes.
Stop dreaming Chrono you have no room :rotfl
Im thinking about these 2, as the price is better the Play Art Kai, but then i may just get them all :slap

Stop dreaming Chrono you have no room :rotfl
Im thinking about these 2, as the price is better the Play Art Kai, but then i may just get them all :slap
Lol. I can always sleep on the boxes they come in.
Get them together with the PAK. Very contrasting. Over the top spiky designs and then these statues' smoother, simple designs.

Heck of a display piece for all of them.

I'd like to think the Cheerleader Effect applies to figures and statues as well.

Lol. I can always sleep on the boxes they come in.
Get them together with the PAK. Very contrasting. Over the top spiky designs and then these statues' smoother, simple designs.

Heck of a display piece for all of them.

I'd like to think the Cheerleader Effect applies to figures and statues as well.
Best Aquaman and Flash ive seen going atm.

Back