Statue DC Collectibles New 52 Icon 1/6 Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Figured this line should get a thread and didn't see one anywhere else.

Superman:
DCC11773.jpg

Batman:
DCC11670.jpg

Cyborg:
Cyborg-Icons-Statue.jpg

I'll be getting Superman for sure. looks like one of the best statues they've made of him in a long time IMO. Hope they make a Wonder Woman eventually

I just saw the Batman at my lcs and it was very small when compared to other 1/6 figures

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

yea they're not the typical 12"=1/6 scale...from the specs, they are 11" tall

However I still dig the look of this superman over the Play Imaginative 1/6 figure that's like $350 :lol

Where did you see Aquaman? By the way, I REALLY like the Superman statue! Not that impressed with the Batman statue (the pose is awkward).

Aquaman looks great! Still only getting Superman. Looks way better than any other New 52 superman statue or figure IMO

Surprised Superman wasn't displayed at SDCC, unless I missed the picture? I'm still looking for actual photos of that piece. Aquaman looked great, might get him and the Mera statue to display together. Not sure what's up with Shazam's chest.

sdcc2014_dcd_figures_44.jpg
sdcc2014_dcd_figures_45.jpg
sdcc2014_dcd_figures_46.jpg
sdcc2014_dcd_figures_47.jpg

I want the Superman but I want to see some real pics of him first... Alter Ego Comics says shipping this month so someone should have him in hand soon.

I'm really liking the Green Arrow statue the most out of them all.

I think Superman came out yesterday?? Anybody have any in hand pics?

I'm really liking the Green Arrow statue the most out of them all.

I think Superman came out yesterday?? Anybody have any in hand pics?

I've got my superman. He's really awesome. My first DCC statue. Love the paint work on it; however, it's not true 1/6 Scale which was a bummer

Back