DC Collectibles New 52 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkestKnight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone collect these? I so far have Green Arrow, Batman, and Wonder Woman. They're in storage right now so i can't take pics, but once i unpack i will.

Toyfair treated us to alot of new characters coming out this year, including 2 I'm very interested in which are Catwoman and Joker.

I'm actually now starting to collect these. I purchased the 7 pack this past December because I just wanted Batman, but found the set for I think $70 shipped during the holiday sales going on. I just purchased Green Arrow this past weekend. I saw Darkseid when he was released at my LCS and he is a beast. Well I just purchased Darkseid tonight online for $80 shipped, I'm liking how the series is looking. At first I wasn't into the New 52 design but its growing on me. As far as reading, I just read the origins story on YouTube.
B91D413A-4F0C-404F-81DD-B7BB8CA41F46-16987-00000F39D34430A7_zps34a89480.jpg

07E855DC-A2F0-4F80-94C8-DED76CF9FC59-16987-00000F39CD4EA8E4_zpsde6e562e.jpg

I don't collect comics like I used to, but I had to get this because of the Hawaii flag. Oh and I still want to pick up Batman Incorporated #8
86998E4F-F187-4F55-BA2F-2B51298FDB4D-16987-00000F39C3797EC9_zps3da28eff.jpg

The only figure I'm missing thus far is Green Arrow, I'll pick him up soon. I love the figures we've gotten so far. Katana, Joker and Catwoman are looking like great figures for this year. Not really excited for Vibe however, the character doesn't do much for me. There is also a deluxe Swamp Thing due which is looking great. Darkseid is awesome.

I also have the 7 pack and Darkseid along with the single Superman.

Warden you say Deluxe Swamp Thing. That sounds sweet.

I have Batman, WW, Supes, GL, Cyborg, Flash, Aquaman, the Parademon, and Darkseid. I have the Brightest Day Green Arrow, which is my favorite version. Althought the new 52 version looks nice.

i am kind of leaving the DC Direct/Collectibles behind, as i have recently started to get into HT and Play Arts Kai. I will still pick up the occasional character(new 52 Nightwing!!!) but for now that collection is large enough.

I just picked up aquaman on justactionfigures.com for $20 shipped. I do want Darkseid, but may wait til the price goes down on Amazon.

The only problem is he's got the stupid horns and wings. I would have preferred old-school, but will get him regardless. Looks to be huge like the Darkseid.

i'm not a big fan of all the paraphernalia either. i've been reading swamp thing for more years than i care to confess and he's a character that works in simplicity. no gadgets, no froo-froo.

i'm hoping he'll lose the wings and antlers after this rot storyline is done with.

I kind of want to collect the Kotobukiya ArtFX set for the New 52. They're like $35-40 each all over. I think about half of them are released so far. I would collect this but I would only display it and I wouldn't want any joints showing.

kotobukiya-flash-new-52-artfx-justice-league-statue-5.jpg

i'm not a big fan of all the paraphernalia either. i've been reading swamp thing for more years than i care to confess and he's a character that works in simplicity. no gadgets, no froo-froo.

i'm hoping he'll lose the wings and antlers after this rot storyline is done with.

Been a Swampy fan since Wein/Wrightson's second issue. I'm enjoying this new run more than I have any since the Rick Veitch days, but I'll be glad to see the wings go too. Couldn't stand the Karen Berger "chickification" Vertigo run.

Been a Swampy fan since Wein/Wrightson's second issue. I'm enjoying this new run more than I have any since the Rick Veitch days, but I'll be glad to see the wings go too. Couldn't stand the Karen Berger "chickification" Vertigo run.

the only run i don't own (starting with house of secrets if i may brag a wee bit) is the diggle run. i didn't mind the berger days (but then i'm a chick, so who knows).

the reversion back to classic swampy seems imminent as future covers for the series show him sans goofy extras.

i would love a swamp thing in 1/6 (veitch-style ~ yeah). that would be awesome.

Picked up aquaman and green lantern and they should be in next week. Can't wait. My favorite so far is Green Arrow. Such cool sculpting details that i can see from it being in the package. I'm still debating whether or not i want to display these in packaging or loose. One good thing about the box style packaging is ou can always put them back in unlike a blister card or the Arkhan style packages.

These seem to be shipping to many of the TRU stores....but in low quantities.

Picked up the we can be heroes set, darksied and green arrow. I like these. I'm really keen to get swamp thing, black Adam and black mantra. I think they looked nice.

Back