DC Collectibles Batman v Superman statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its an Ikea shelf, it's usually in the same section as their detolfs are displayed in. It's called the Nornas, and it took me 18 hours to assemble. And it still wasn't perfect. $169.99.

Damn it! If GameStop has this armored Batman already, then why not BBTS?

Yeah its an Ikea shelf, it's usually in the same section as their detolfs are displayed in. It's called the Nornas, and it took me 18 hours to assemble. And it still wasn't perfect. $169.99.

:lol 18 hours but worth it! I think I'll stick to detolfs then, that's really nice though. just can't pass up how cheap detolfs are.

It seems like the release date for the armored batman was mid April, I believe the 19th. I went into my local GameStop and seen the box behind the counter and she told me it was for sale and she said there isn't a street date tied to it, at least at GameStop.

Last edited:
okay one last shot then I'm done. :lol

Dj7Ac4Y.jpg

DC collectibles really did well on these, the quality looks fantastic, paint detail, it's all there. Usually DC collectibles can be a bit of a mess from what I've seen (arkham, bale batman lines)

I believe the strap on the armoured is loose fabric? Awesome.

I'm not getting armoured, but I'm getting regular batman and debating on superman.

Awesome shots crows! Thanks man. Supes looks great. This might be my representation of Supes from BVS.

Wow! Thanks for the pics, Crow and Zach! DCCollectibles are doing a great job on their 1/6 statues lately -- even the 12" comic versions are fantastic.

I have both versions of the HT Armored Batman on PO, and I'm still trying to make up my mind if I should get the Sideshow PF. I am now more inclined to get this though despite being of the same scale as HT's. I just find DC's pose much better, and the proportions look right (I find SSC's PF a bit lacking in bulk, a nitpick, really). Overall, the $400 price difference is a big deal.

Yeah, the strap is loose fabric.

I'm really, really impressed with Supes, and he was the one I was most on the fence about. I think I'm gonna dust off the painting supplies and try to give his skin a once-over. Try to make it look more realistic.

So how tall then is Armored Bat? I'm asking beacuse my MoS Icon statue measure 14" tall and he's stand on the base.

I gotta say I'm impressed with armored bats cape, I was worried it was going to be too "light" and not look like its naturally connected, but it looks awesome from every angle.

I'm impressed with pretty much everything about these. 1/6 is my scale of choice, so I'd stayed away from statues for a long time because of space issues. These fit in my case and, in some cases, are superior to HT's products in all but paint apps (especially the faces). At this price point, for 1/6 it's a no-brainer. I'll probably keep my HT Batfleck pre-order to go with my Cavillman, but the inevitability of the figures deteriorating is a concern for me after collecting them for so many years. I kind of look at these the same way I looked at McFarlane's Spawn stuff. They don't have the articulation or posing options standard figures do, but the detail more than makes up for it and they fit in with other figures.

Yeah, I just barely started dipping my toe into statues last year for a lot of the same reasons. HT's are just getting way to pricey and their quality is dropping IMO. I have a few DCC statues, all are pretty great looking, but this line steps it up that's for sure.

thanks for those awesome pictures, ZaCHw117!!! I am seriously considering getting the armord Batman here instead of the Hot Toy. I have the PF of him on preorder, which I will still get, but this one seems like a great alternative towards the HT! I got the normal Batman from this line a few days ago for my birthday and am in love with it, so I doubt the armored one will be different. Probably skipping Supes tho, since I am gonna pair those Batmen with my MoS HT fig.
Can somebody take pics of them next to their MoS HT fig maybe? I would love to see that!

Gave Supes a once over last night to fix the skin tone on his face. Tried to make it less waxy and doll-like. Also darkened his eyebrows and lightened his lips. May not show up too well in my phone pic, but I'll give it a shot.

KWcdYcq.jpg

Back