Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw on BBTS that Killer Frost is coming out in september. Is it really gonna take that long for the next bombshells statue :(

After looking at several shops, I think that Killer Frost is now scheduled for October. I'm not entirely sure why it's been pushed back by a couple of months, but I guess this means everything's been pushed back (Ravens scheduled for around xmas).

I may FINALLY break down and try to find the original Harley Quinn bombshell statue. I really like her and I think I may get (other than Zatanna and Raven) Wonder Woman and Stargirl too. But I do NOT want the holiday versions. Any help?

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one myself. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Thank you for the tip. I'll probably regret not ordering Supergirl that cheap, but I picked up Hawkgirl (also my first Bombshell :hi5:), Femme Fatales Poison Ivy, and Cliff Chiang Art of War Wonder Woman for great prices. There are also solid deals on Bishoujos, for those interested.

Actually....I JUST bought my first bombshell. I got Supergirl off Gamestop's website for $48 shipped! Can't wait to get her! :)

That's a fantastic price, congrats on getting her...she is still one of my favourite pieces in the entire line, beautiful in hand.

Hope you enjoy the ride, the BS line is fantastic & looks to just keep getting better.

Neil

I picked up Wonder Woman yesterday at my local Gamestop! Amazing piece! And Supergirl should be here tomorrow. Now I can only find Zatanna AND Harley Quinn for a good price. :pray:

Got the Supergirl statue from Gamestop--it was way too good of a price to pass up. I wish I would have been fast enough to pick up Stargirl at that price as well.

Back