Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to BlackBolt from CollectorsClub for these:

zdJZGFn.jpg

WkujMIB.jpg

pf8hYw8.jpg

Totally in for Catwoman. This one seems to have been a long time coming, so good to see they've done a great job with it.

Thanks for the pics guys Toy Fair is looking interesting for us.

I had initially written CW off as an easy pass but looking at her & I'm thinking that of the cat is removable & positionable as it appears to be I might just get her.
The Cat was my biggest gripe as it just seemed to throw the statue off & look awkward but if I can leave it in the box then I think she looks much better.

No Hawkgirl for me this week...LCS haven't had her in...hopefully next week now

Neil

Thanks to BlackBolt from CollectorsClub for these:

WkujMIB.jpg

How could anyone NOT want the glasses? They make the piece.

The Joker/Harley statue goes with this better than either of them go with the Kiss.

2015_NYTF_DC_Collecibles113__scaled_600.jpg

This would make a great series, but the Superman/Wonder Woman and Batman/Catwoman are different styles than this Green Arrow or the Harley/Joker one.

Last edited:
I'm glad they went with a necklace, instead of the whip; it makes more sense for this line.

The only thing it's missing is lenses for the glasses and the little lace veil (or whatever it's called) in front of her face.

catwoman.jpg

If those details don't end up on the final piece, I'll add them myself.

How could anyone NOT want the glasses? They make the piece.

The Joker/Harley statue goes with this better than either of them go with the Kiss.

View attachment 166613

This would make a great series, but the Superman/Wonder Woman and Batman/Catwoman are different styles than this Green Arrow or the Harley/Joker one.

I love that GA/Canary statue, but I'm not keen on the love heart base. Still I've got the Supes/ WW and Batman/Catwoman Kiss statues, so it would be a nice addition.

I love that GA/Canary statue, but I'm not keen on the love heart base. Still I've got the Supes/ WW and Batman/Catwoman Kiss statues, so it would be a nice addition.

Exactly what i was thinking..i love the pairing but that base..you dont need to think that hard..a rooftop would be better compared to that heart base :(

Toy-Fair-2015-DC-Collectibles-015.jpg

why is Joker Harley bombshell statue priced $99 at Entertainment Earth and correct me if im wrong but im seeing $349 in this pic?? o man..i dunno if i should order now from EE but i dont live in the US :(

why is Joker Harley bombshell statue priced $99 at Entertainment Earth and correct me if im wrong but im seeing $349 in this pic?? o man..i dunno if i should order now from EE but i dont live in the US :(

350.00 would kill DC for me.
I'd sell everything I own and never look back.
The Whoring Of Harley Is bad enough.

EDIT:
Sent to DC:

ePabOOA.png

BwuAFdx.jpg

Back