Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are suffocating!!! :lectureLet them out!!!!:panic:

Agreed! Although I sympathise with toddler aspect. My little guy is one next week and has begun trying to walk, by pulling himself up on objects, keeping a very close eye on the display cabinet!

Ah yeah I'd forgot that.
Reckon I'll skip the 1st edition & just go for the 2nd I prefer that one.

Lol tell me about it.Problem is one bedroom flat with a 2 & half year old is a recipe for disaster once we move & I can get some extra space they will be released, I promise :)

Neil

I can see that, just remember the first edition needs to sell out in order for the 2nd ed. to trigger.

Well tell your significant other that some of their stuff has got to go;).
Nevermind, that's what i would say, however I am a bit :cuckoo: sometimes.

I *think* I prefer sailor Mera, although it's difficult without seeing a sculpt first. Can't wait :)

I can see that, just remember the first edition needs to sell out in order for the 2nd ed. to trigger.

Well tell your significant other that some of their stuff has got to go;).
Nevermind, that's what i would say, however I am a bit :cuckoo: sometimes.

Lol there is that...hopefully it will sell out then ;)

I've tried that she's having none of it...to be honest I don't want to push it too far...I'm lucky she still lets my buy this stuff ;)

I'll just leave this here:

THIS JUST IN:

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks
:fireworks Bombshell FB Ant Convo 4.jpg:fireworks

:hi5::clap:yess::thud::love:rock:eek:cool::banana:blissy

:lectureLet The Speculation Begin!!!

Last edited:
"Unlike any of it's predecessors" - I'm guessing it's Ms. Kyle:
View attachment 158919

EDIT:
No I won't ask him because he can't tell me and I'd look like a total fanboi idiot, more so.

Meh it's bound to be Selina & that's the one I'll definitely skip.
The pose & style in the print do nothing for me so she won't be joining the rest.

I'm hoping for something different, maybe Batwoman, Carol Ferris or Starfire or even better someone totally different that they never did a cover like a Huntress or Power Girl or even Lady Black Hawk...now she could be awesome

Neil

Meh it's bound to be Selina & that's the one I'll definitely skip.
The pose & style in the print do nothing for me so she won't be joining the rest.

I'm hoping for something different, maybe Batwoman, Carol Ferris or Starfire or even better someone totally different that they never did a cover like a Huntress or Power Girl or even Lady Black Hawk...now she could be awesome

Neil

I was guessing based on the totally different pose and thinking maybe is might be a diorama of some sort.
To realize the full drawing, there will have to be the vault in the background, though now that i just typed that, that would crack the 125.00 price point and probably wont happen... but even if it doesn't, as depicted without background, Catwoman is an auto-buy - ok all of these are an auto-buy.

I'm hoping for Jesse Quick or Jokers Daughter...probably not gonna be either though. Reckon it's probably Catwoman, maybe Katana?

Can anyone do me a solid and check their Zatanna statue for me? I sold one on Ebay and the buyer says the smoke has been broken and hot glued back together, The statue was taken directly out of a factory sealed case and opened by myself (which I normally won't do) at the buyers request to check for crossed eyes, They eyes were not crossed and I packed it up and sent it off, It wasn't broken and I certainly didn't / wouldn't glue it had it been broken.

If anyone could confirm for me if the smoke appears to have been in more than one piece before assembly at the factory I would greatly appreciate it.... Thanks in advance!

Back