Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lois was really ****ing random for me tbh. :lol

I think she totally fits the series:

WDg2cJl.png

She does fit the series very well; it's just she sticks out randomly as a non-super character.

-Edit- Harley isn't any more compared with Batgirl, but you just don't expect Lois to go with it. Any of the prints would go amazingly as a statue form

I still haven't gotten them. :lol

Me either :(

Think I'm skipping HH too many variables with her on the paint & that curl still drives me insane every time I see it now.

Oh well that's money towards a PF instead :)

Looks like I might have a quiet time coming up soon.

Hawkgirl for me...skipping Mera & Lois...although I do quite dig Lois so might wait until I see her in hand but at the moment only Hawkgirl is a definite

Just hope for more announcements soon otherwise my focus will be PF's only again

Neil

Me either :(

Think I'm skipping HH too many variables with her on the paint & that curl still drives me insane every time I see it now.

Oh well that's money towards a PF instead :)

Looks like I might have a quiet time coming up soon.

Hawkgirl for me...skipping Mera & Lois...although I do quite dig Lois so might wait until I see her in hand but at the moment only Hawkgirl is a definite

Just hope for more announcements soon otherwise my focus will be PF's only again

Neil

Well, now I"m just missing Zatanna. :lol

Yeah, I'm really hesitant of mine, so after looking it over, I'll just make sure it's in good condition. If not, at least I can get a return and just swap it for Zatanna, if it isn't on par.

Man, that's a few bucks to cut at least half a PF, always a bright side, right? ;)

I really want to say, I'll skip some, but I highly doubt that's likely of me. :lol

I want some more announcements, but honestly I hope they end it with whoever is next. Unless they keep going with Ant, and they continue killing it, I'm good for it. If not, it will become another Cover Girls situation where they did AH, and now they are rebooting it with Artgerm. What is it now, 3 Wonder Womans and 3 Harleys? So I'm iffy on it, and like you said, I want full focus on PFs; unless we get an announcement for BTAS and STAS figures! :rock

Can anyone do me a solid and check their Zatanna statue for me? I sold one on Ebay and the buyer says the smoke has been broken and hot glued back together, The statue was taken directly out of a factory sealed case and opened by myself (which I normally won't do) at the buyers request to check for crossed eyes, They eyes were not crossed and I packed it up and sent it off, It wasn't broken and I certainly didn't / wouldn't glue it had it been broken.

If anyone could confirm for me if the smoke appears to have been in more than one piece before assembly at the factory I would greatly appreciate it.... Thanks in advance!

The first one I got from Entertainment Earth had broken smoke, I'm sure it's a common problem.

BBTS has Lois up for order - not sure if anyone has mentioned her being on sale:
DCC11905.jpg

Last edited:
AHHHHHHHH! She's AWESOME! Might have to free up some funds!

Where did you find the photo? Can't find any more pics anywhere unfortunately.

I don't collect these, but I'm going to have to make an exception for Batwoman. I absolutely love that concept.

I ordered Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and poison Ivy through Entertainment Earth. I've received two delay notices. Anyone ever use them before? Is it better to use eBay and cancel or to stick with it? The prices on EntertainmentEarth.com were hard to pass up.

Back