Statue DC Bombshell line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Batgirl in today. When I first saw her I thought that it was too far a departure from the source material. But in hand I think she's my favorite. She's almost more steampunk than Rosie the Riveter, which I prefer. I think Poison Ivy is my least favorite now - just because she's the closest to the source material. The designer and Tim are doing a fantastic job on this. And it's like DC knows they have a hit and making sure the paint aps live up to the sculpts - all of them have been great (at least on mine).

Lucia said to expect great things when I emailed him. I'm just hoping for a Mera, Zatanna, and Starfire.

If anyone gets Supergirl be careful, I had 3 defected ones because the scarf and neck would pop. But the set is amazing.

More Harley Quinn pics.

12c1dc75-682b-4ac7-aed5-9c31b0d16e02_zps52ee8e55.jpg

8d01980b-93a7-47df-b155-b365da205ddf_zpsb56720ed.jpg

1894b6cb-045a-4428-8985-c175ce5bccf7_zpsa75c1353.jpg

d641bf2f-11e4-4fd3-a00d-83740a96b7d7_zps9e93411a.jpg

8c73a3e9-d4ac-4359-bf02-6428c043f954_zps9cd7e857.jpg

8efaf7dc-c750-4809-b7ef-6f0d78730a9d_zps11bdfc3a.jpg

Nice photos. I cant wait for mine but still not in stock as local preorder (UK). Likely to get black canary if this one lives up to expectations

Wow my WW comes in tomorrow and ill be placing an order for batgirl for sure now!!!

The mole is a tad large, but the design over all is very cool. I didn't think so when I first saw her, but Batgirl may be my favorite of the line yet released. Hopefully she's just as good in hand.

My Harley Quinn arrived very promptly from Collectibles Direct here in the UK today. Delighted with her. Reasonably good paint with only a few flaws and I love the sculpt and the extra details like the Joker card in her stocking. Very nice addition to my collection and I can see her being very collectable in the future :yess:

[URL="[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Daryl_Thorp-Jones/media/DSC07639_zps306fa604.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w370/Daryl_Thorp-Jones/DSC07639_zps306fa604.jpg[/IMG][/URL]"]

Last edited:
My Harley Quinn arrived very promptly from Collectibles Direct here in the UK today. Delighted with her. Reasonably good paint with only a few flaws and I love the sculpt and the extra details like the Joker card in her stocking. Very nice addition to my collection and I can see her being very collectable in the future :yess:

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Daryl_Thorp-Jones/media/DSC07644_zpsb620758e.jpg.html] [/URL]

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/Daryl_Thorp-Jones/media/DSC07639_zps306fa604.jpg.html] [/URL]

Glad to hear you got yours, she does indeed look great.
Paint looks good on yours as well.

I've spoken to my LCS & he's put me down for Batgirl out of interest so I'll see what she's like in Person before I pull the trigger as I'm not convinced on the pictures.

Black Canary is on pre-order with CDUK but if my LCS get her in first I'll just cancel with Lee & get her locally...she looks sooooo awesome from the pics.

Just need to find Poison Ivy.
Lee at CD did offer me one of his damaged ones but the plaque looked to difficult to repair so didn't go for it.
Hopefully I can find one as I think she looks fantastic.

Neil

Just had a few of the Batgirl Bombshell statues in today so here are some quick pics of the first one i opened.

Got my Batgirl today. I think she came out great. Here are some pictures, sorry for the bad lighting.

batgirl01.jpg

batgirl02.jpg

batgirl03.jpg

batgirl04.jpg

batgirl05.jpg

batgirl06.jpg

batgirl07.jpg

Got myself Batgirl today.

When I saw the pictures of her I wasn't 100% on her she just didn't seem that impressive, but when I ventured into my LCS & he had on display & I was literally amazed she is soooo much better in person so decided I had to add her :)

My one is a bit odd in that she doesn't seem to have the mole.
She does however have a couple of minor issues in a paint chip on the Plaque & also a paint spot on her arm but I'm not really fussed & I did get some cash off for the issues so I can live them.

A few pics...

This line is fast becoming one of my best available at the moment.
Can't wait for the rest.

Neil

Back