Dawn of the dead Custom Ken foree commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chucky17

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi i will be getting some Ken foree headsculpts who is Peter from dawn of the dead and i may have 20 sculpts or 15! if any one is interested you can sign up now as only 15-20 sculpts that will be made!

£15 and for US
$25

shipping will be £4 in the uk and $7 or $8 in
The US and i will ship worldwide!

Well, the other day you were asking about where you can get a ken foree head.

Now , you sell 20 or 15. :confused::confused::confused: I don´t understand you :slap:huh

Put me for ten of those :cool:
Good luck!!

no ive found someone to do this for me its a $100 job and ill make molds!

I would like one so count me as interested if you get them you can pm me no problem.

By the way if your making molds.. the copies arent sculpts they are casts

Who is the sculpter? I would like to contact them as well if it only costs £66 for a custom made headsculpt.

Hi mate is was $150 he charged so all in all it was £113 so when it arrives ill put it on ebay for £15

no its not a scam i use paypal so it could not be plus the sculpts are coming next week and i only ever use paypal
its no scam

its not a scam!!!! im not that kind of person im a trusted person i will post pics next week if you want one you can sign up

what about a Scott Reiniger head sculpt as well? I'd love to have both of them

I have problems with soliciting heads for sale in the first place, we're certainly not going to allow it without pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back