Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An updated overviews of the collection, which I'll post at as and when.

DSC_0156.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0669.jpg

DSC_0670.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

DSC_0672.jpg

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0676.jpg

Hallucinant comme d'habitude...

J'avais même pas remarqué les Spirou et Fantasio, Gaston, Boule et Bill et les Tex Avery.

Et cette Neytiri...:monkey5:thud: Je crois qu'elle sera mon prochain objectif taille "XXL".

Les pièces sont impressionnantes individuellement mais la vue d'ensemble est toujours aussi envoutante, j'espère qu'il y en aura d'autres. :)

Hallucinant comme d'habitude...

J'avais même pas remarqué les Spirou et Fantasio, Gaston, Boule et Bill et les Tex Avery.

Et cette Neytiri...:monkey5:thud: Je crois qu'elle sera mon prochain objectif taille "XXL".

Les pièces sont impressionnantes individuellement mais la vue d'ensemble est toujours aussi envoutante, j'espère qu'il y en aura d'autres. :)

Merci beaucoup l'ami, ça seras le cas pour d'autres vues d'ensembles!

Fantastic overview :clap:clap:clap!!!

Great thanks Dexter!

WOW! you have been busy my Friend and it has been far to long since I looked in an your Impressive Collection and it has became more impressive with some of your recent Acquisitions from page 583, WOW! to the most recent loved the over all collection shots, was that a teaser pic on your computer of artgerms Catwoman, you getting her? is the Cat out of the Bag? Impressive Posts and Pic's as always Darth

Al

WOW! you have been busy my Friend and it has been far to long since I looked in an your Impressive Collection and it has became more impressive with some of your recent Acquisitions from page 583, WOW! to the most recent loved the over all collection shots, was that a teaser pic on your computer of artgerms Catwoman, you getting her? is the Cat out of the Bag? Impressive Posts and Pic's as always Darth

Al

Great thanks my friend Al, it's the teaser for the catwoman legendary scale figure ;)

Love your collection and display, it's magic!! :rock

Many thanks my friend Paramore ;)

one of the most beautifuls rooms and collection of the world :clap:

Many thanks my friend Samuel! :wave

Great thanks my friend Al, it's the teaser for the Catwoman Legendary Scale Figure ;)

I Know my Friend Darth but you did not Confirm nor Deny weather your getting her :wink1: :lol:lol:lol if you are, she is going to add another Major Angle to your Catwoman Collection

Al

Sorry my friend Al...
And I did not understand everything, oh my rusty English :lol , no I do not take by catwoman against the premium format is preordered ;)

Back