Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you take a picture of your set-up next time you're taking pictures?
Would really like to see :pray:
**Hello my friend Optimus, here that pics you request ;)

P1130652.JPG

Is that all the light that you use?!
Wow, maybe I should've bought a Nikon instead... :slap :lol Maybe there's something wrong with my camera, or maybe with me :rotfl
Thanks for sharing.
And as always, your pics are superb!

Is that all the light that you use?!
Wow, maybe I should've bought a Nikon instead... :slap :lol Maybe there's something wrong with my camera, or maybe with me :rotfl
Thanks for sharing.
And as always, your pics are superb!

Yes, it's that all the light i use, the rest is just setting on the camera itself, a good reflex changes life :lol , and great thanks my friend Optimus!

Photos are amazing as usual. Love the photo pic setup. Darth Malgus looks epic. Congrats

Great thanks my friend VS1976 !

Unbelievable collection! Thranduil is a beautiful piece. I need to adopt your lighting technique for photos. They look amazing!

Superbe ce Thranduil et superbes photos comme à ton habitude. Le set-up pour prendre tes photos... :drool:drool

Il faut que je reparte en arrière pour voir si tu possèdes d'autres pièces de cet univers que j'aurais peut-être loupées.^^

Congrats. :)

Superbe ce Thranduil et superbes photos comme à ton habitude. Le set-up pour prendre tes photos... :drool:drool

Il faut que je reparte en arrière pour voir si tu possèdes d'autres pièces de cet univers que j'aurais peut-être loupées.^^

Congrats. :)

Merci beaucoup l'ami, et je confirme je possède quelques autres pièces de cet univers ;)

Back