Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

P1100324.JPG

P1100311.JPG

P1100314.JPG

P1070389.JPG

P1090021.JPG

P1090709.JPG

P1070653.jpg

P1080570.JPG

P1090472.JPG

P1060490.JPG

More Great Pic's; Darth of a Great Collection. BTW where did you get the Wolverine Dog Tag?
I saw the other day for rent IP Man 2, That should be interesting, hope it lives up to the original.

Great stuff my friend, a lot of good looking pieces, congrats

In fact, I like this film because of its philosophy, but especially the fine interpretation of Donnie Yen, who has given quite a depth to his role ...

I used to be a big fan of Donnie, but not now, he is freaking arrogant after the release of Ip Man.

What philosophy are you talking about?

More Great Pic's; Darth of a Great Collection. BTW where did you get the Wolverine Dog Tag?
I saw the other day for rent IP Man 2, That should be interesting, hope it lives up to the original.

Many thanks Colossus, You tell me what you think, I count on you my friend ;)

Great stuff my friend, a lot of good looking pieces, congrats

Many thanks Mastter ;)

AWESOME as always :clap

Many thanks Aslan ;)

I used to be a big fan of Donnie, but not now, he is freaking arrogant after the release of Ip Man.

What philosophy are you talking about?

That of Chinese martial arts, but which is ultimately a bit hypocritical ...

Dang bro your pics rock...ESPECIALLY that Punisher com & Cap PF one (commence drooling)

Dang bro your pics rock...ESPECIALLY that Punisher com & Cap PF one (commence drooling)

Many thanks Fborecki; ;)

Awesome collection, congrats

Many thanks Iron Patriot ;)

lara croft angelina bust is awesome..

Many thanks Louis ;)

Haha why do you think it is hypocritical ?

In relation with the final film, which shows us that whatever the level of wisdom that is alleged to have had, or obtained, in the end the primitive instinct takes over, if our limits to endure some things are outdated.

NICE ! pure great stuff, congrats my friend.

:duff

Great Cinema angle!!! What do you think about Count Douku PF? I have Anakin PF, in your opinion, I should take Douku too, or wait a young Obi-Wan PF?

Back