Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

one of the threads definitely to be booked-mark! great collections!

Many thanks ChRD ;)

Awesome collection darthstitch!:clap:clap:clap:clap This pic is my favourite, as I think the lighting on Indy looks perfect!

Many thanks my friend :hi5:

Amazing collection! I really like the attention you put into creating an attractive display.

Many thanks Dave ;)

Thank you for your compliments, but I confess that to achieve this small result, I have taken thousands of pictures and as many misfires with the same device.

It is true that apart from spending time trying, and read advice from professionals on various websites, I do not know how to successfully make good photos, but to be gifted in advance. :hi5:

Still they are great. I think I will learn how to take photo from my cousin who is a professional. Anyways, I really love seeing your collection.

Man, I really love your collection. Love the lighting and how you have it set up. Great collection of statues. Looks like a museum.

Still they are great. I think I will learn how to take photo from my cousin who is a professional. Anyways, I really love seeing your collection.

Many thanks C11098 :hi5:

Man, I really love your collection. Love the lighting and how you have it set up. Great collection of statues. Looks like a museum.

Many thanks Remy :hi5:

P1090849.JPG

P1070400.JPG

P1100295.JPG

P1100306.JPG

P1100307.JPG

great pics, i need to get that Mark VI !

Darthstitch.. really nice Marvel & Star Wars collection..like it :)

Very very nice. :rock

Many thanks Jay :hi5:

Cool shots my friend!

Many thanks My friend ;)

great pics, i need to get that Mark VI !

Many thanks My friend ;)

Darthstitch.. really nice Marvel & Star Wars collection..like it :)

Many thanks Baelsan ;)

Great Great Pic's Darth

Many thanks My friend ;)

i like that pictures Darth :rock

Many thanks My friend ;)

Sweet ladies, and nice Lighting on thor !, great pics as usual, congrats my friend !

Back