Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

Sexy ladies ;)

P1090515.JPG

P1090517.JPG

They are stunning aren't they? congrats. :clap

il fait chaud ici ou c'est moi ?

en tout cas trés sexy les miss marvel

Very nice collection and display of your figures. You make very good use of positive and negative space, which enhances the display of your figures\statues. Are you in the art\design\advertising field? If not, you should be as you have a knack for design and artistic presentation. Well done! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

Thanks for the close up of the Black Cat. I wish she is life size. It is one of the best one out there even better than SS BC lsb imo. Great shot as usual.

Wow amazing collection!! Congrats on all the great stuff!!

Very nice collection and display of your figures. You make very good use of positive and negative space, which enhances the display of your figures\statues. Are you in the art\design\advertising field? If not, you should be as you have a knack for design and artistic presentation. Well done! Thanks for sharing!

Many thanks Work13, Your compliment makes me very happy, but, i'm not in art\design\advertising field ;)

Great Great Update on the Ladies; Darth, Me Like, Congrats my Friend

Many thanks my friend ;)

Thanks for the close up of the Black Cat. I wish she is life size. It is one of the best one out there even better than SS BC lsb imo. Great shot as usual.

Many thanks GreatWall ;)

Wow amazing collection!! Congrats on all the great stuff!!

Many thanks Vman41

Neat busts!!!

Many thanks Jkno :hi5:

Many thanks Louis.

and other arrival :

Rocketeer premium format by sideshow

P1090467.JPG

P1090441.JPG

P1090443.JPG

P1090447.JPG

P1090448.JPG