Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

new arrival :

b]Gambit premium format by sideshow[/b]

P1090520.JPG

P1090518.JPG

P1090523.JPG

P1090528.JPG

P1090532.JPG

P1090534.JPG

P1090548.JPG

WOW! Darth Great Pic's and Great Score, I may have to relieve you of a couple for my screen savers, Major Congrats my Friend

Always love checking out your collection Darth! Amazing pics of the Rocketeer, I love that PF :exactly:

Your pics of Gambit are also awesome! Space is the only thing preventing me from getting into the Marvel PF line :monkey2 Wolverine, Gambit and soon Cyclops would look utterly amazing next to one another :thud:

that Pic looks great dude :clap

i need that 1/4 Big Baby too

and Gambit rocks :)

Many thanks Aslan ;)

WOW! Darth Great Pic's and Great Score, I may have to relieve you of a couple for my screen savers, Major Congrats my Friend

Many thanks my friend :hi5:

Always love checking out your collection Darth! Amazing pics of the Rocketeer, I love that PF :exactly:

Your pics of Gambit are also awesome! Space is the only thing preventing me from getting into the Marvel PF line :monkey2 Wolverine, Gambit and soon Cyclops would look utterly amazing next to one another :thud:

Many thnaks MarfMaster, It is true that these pieces take much space, it's not easy, fortunately, my wife is tolerant.

Iron man life bust. . .WICKED

Many thanks Hood ;)

Congrats on Gambit and all your other latest additions!

Many thanks Matt :hi5:

Sweet hell darth, those are some beautiful Gambit shots!!!!

:clap :bow

Kongrats!

darthstitch...just :horror.

Looks immaculate and the Gambit looks fantastic in those pics.

Congrats on the new addition!

Back