Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant Setup, Stitch. Looks awesome

Many thanks my friend ;)

Excellent pics of the room Darth! :clap So, what's going to be displayed below the Iron Man Bust?

Many thanks friend, I'm not sure yet, but I think it will do is based on arrivals, basically one of my old statues should be seated ...

Salut mon amie

I stay out 1 week :wave

Nice room and uptade,as always

:duff

Salut mon amie ;)

No problem my friend ;)

And many thanks for the comments :hi5:

MY DREAM ""ROOM"" SUROUNDED BY LITTLE PEOPLE!!!! SUPER HEROES AND PRETTY WOWMAN, CANT BEAT THAT...:yess::yess:....LOVE IT DARTH....GIVE ME SOME PEPSI AND PIZZA AND A GOOD MOVIE, MAYBE WATCH ALL THE X-MEN AGAIN, OR EVEN AS BAD AS THEY ARE THE HULK MOVIE'S....AND I WOULD BE A OKAY IN YOUR PAD!!:clap:clap.........AWESOME COLLECTION......AWESOME........

MY DREAM ""ROOM"" SUROUNDED BY LITTLE PEOPLE!!!! SUPER HEROES AND PRETTY WOWMAN, CANT BEAT THAT...:yess::yess:....LOVE IT DARTH....GIVE ME SOME PEPSI AND PIZZA AND A GOOD MOVIE, MAYBE WATCH ALL THE X-MEN AGAIN, OR EVEN AS BAD AS THEY ARE THE HULK MOVIE'S....AND I WOULD BE A OKAY IN YOUR PAD!!:clap:clap.........AWESOME COLLECTION......AWESOME........

Thank you so much for your very sympathetic comments friend :hi5:

P1120198.JPG

P1120195.JPG

Back