Darthstitch Collection pics..update on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..

P1120147.JPG

Nice Pics, Darth Maul looks great !

Re: Darthstitch Collection pics..update on first page...

overhaul of that display case following the arrival of darth maul :hi5:

P1120167.JPG

P1120188.JPG

P1120189.JPG

I see you got the same statues as me avatar, jack sparrow and some star wars I'am drooling for great stuff makes my room look like a hut compared to new york city your house thumbs up all the way.

Congrats on Darth Maul. He is my favorite SW PF piece. Are you displaying him without his lightsabers attached? I only ask because I am wondering how you fit him in there along with the Yoda/Clone Trooper piece. I have mine in a Besta by himself due to the lightsabers.

I see you got the same statues as me avatar, jack sparrow and some star wars I'am drooling for great stuff makes my room look like a hut compared to new york city your house thumbs up all the way.

Thank you for the compliments, but hey I've been collecting for years, actually since 2004, I started with Gentle Giant pieces and products derived sideshow to 2007 ..

Awesome haul my friend :duff

Many thanks my friend ;)

Congrats on Darth Maul. He is my favorite SW PF piece. Are you displaying him without his lightsabers attached? I only ask because I am wondering how you fit him in there along with the Yoda/Clone Trooper piece. I have mine in a Besta by himself due to the lightsabers.

Many thanks Mister Ski ;) , By adjusting the maximum, take the two pieces, in fact, the lightsaber is pressed against the background of the besta.

Adding a new cabinet for a future arrival imposing ...

P1120173.JPG

P1120176.JPG

P1120179.JPG

Those grails are super cool. Will have them in my collection one day. And why is the box empty my friend? Still deciding what to display in there? :wink1:

Those grails are super cool. Will have them in my collection one day. And why is the box empty my friend? Still deciding what to display in there? :wink1:

Many thanks my friend ;) , normally, I will expose into must come soon, but I prefer to keep secret for now ...

Awesome DS!

Many thanks my friend ;)

Amazing display room!! Congrats for all! ;)

Many thanks John_Hunter ;)

:eek :eek :eek You - have - your - own - cinema - with - bar ?!

That is creepy amazing!!! I really love it!

Many thanks Elar ;)

In fact the bar was already there when I moved into the apartment, it must be the living room, but that's the piece took another direction ...

Secret... :monkey1

Wow what could it be.... better not think you just surprise us when you get it :wink1:

Normally I should receive it soon, fingers crossed :hi5:

Love the cabinet lighting!

Many thanks my friend ;)

Back