DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p79: New Display Tour Video up on PAGE 79!!

Latest acquisition present on my workplace desk. :)

2014-06-06 08.48.45-2.jpg

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p81: Custom Jim Lee Batman PF Head!

So lucky.

Great vid. I asked the same question in the batman thread...yours was painted in the Philippines? I thought Dark_Spidey was painting these?

Great vid. I asked the same question in the batman thread...yours was painted in the Philippines? I thought Dark_Spidey was painting these?

The commissioner had several arrangements. Mine was headed to PH and I thought 'what the hell'. It turned out fine, but whether or not better than Dark_Spidey I cannot say. :)

Nice pick ups! Imo that sculpt takes the Batman to another level its awesome.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Indeed! It makes it an overall better piece! Did you see the unmasked one I posted in the Batman PF thread? This is the something I really need to get!

10489738_671633916259360_947447804878080588_n.jpg

Congrats Chris! :rock

Whenever I see one, all I see is $$$$! :lol

Spidey's on my I'll-never-be-able-to-get-this list. :)

Haha, thanks! I never imagined that I'd get him, tbh. Exactly because of the price that he commands, these days, on the aftermarket. Oh well, I can cross that off my list now... :D

Whoa, now thats unique with the mask hanging back like that! You def NEED that.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Indeed! ;) I will get it. Troy McDevitt is just an epic sculptor. Hopefully, this will get the same love in terms of painting, as the Deadpool head did.

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p82: Spider-Man Comiquette (2010) video review!

Great review. Made me want to buy the piece myself :) hehe

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p82: Spider-Man Comiquette (2010) video review!

I like the little bust holder u created for batman. Awesome stuff

Back