DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... p79: New Display Tour Video up on PAGE 79!!

Great update video Chris, keep up the good work :clap

Thanks a lot, RB! ;)

Now your into DC I think the new Superman PF will look pretty awesome in your collection ;)

Congrats on pre-ordering Green Ivy by the way, I had to order her to. She'll be my 1st female PF. I thought Wonder Woman would be but Ivy was bit of a surprise announcement & I couldn't pass her up twice. Glad I did 1st time round though because I much prefer her with green skin

Now your into DC I think the new Superman PF will look pretty awesome in your collection ;)

Congrats on pre-ordering Green Ivy by the way, I had to order her to. She'll be my 1st female PF. I thought Wonder Woman would be but Ivy was bit of a surprise announcement & I couldn't pass her up twice. Glad I did 1st time round though because I much prefer her with green skin

Supes would look awesome in any collection! Love the look of that piece! :) Green Ivy is just so gorgeous, and I honestly think that the green variant looks better than the original one. The green and red colors just compliment each other so well.

Congrats, yourself, on PO'ing her. I'm sure we will be very satisfied. :)

Great stuff Chris. Love the setup.

Thanks a lot, buddy! ;)

Great video Chris, thanks for sharing!

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1280.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

looking good my friend :hi5:

those props are so lonely up there - you should find them some companions!

That's a nice clean look. The natural light and the wooden floor illuminates your collection.

looking good my friend :hi5:

those props are so lonely up there - you should find them some companions!

Thanks, buddy! Haha, yea, I will find something to put up there next to them in the future. Either a helmet, or another blaster. My Blade Runner blaster is still waiting for me to find time to build it, but once it's done, it will get a place of its own. :)

That's a nice clean look. The natural light and the wooden floor illuminates your collection.

Thank you very much! :) I'm glad you like it.

Impressive Update and Display Pic's + Video my Friend, Batman PF on Flat screen nice touch and speaking of Nice Audry Hepburn, Encompasses Class.

I see you have two empty spaces, any hints as to what will be shown there? another Very Impressive Post, Chris

Al

Snubbed by a Mod, my representation of this Collection must have not be worthy nor Impressive enough to evoke a reply :lol:lol:lol

Gothcha
Al

Impressive Update and Display Pic's + Video my Friend, Batman PF on Flat screen nice touch and speaking of Nice Audry Hepburn, Encompasses Class.

I see you have two empty spaces, any hints as to what will be shown there? another Very Impressive Post, Chris

Al

Snubbed by a Mod, my representation of this Collection must have not be worthy nor Impressive enough to evoke a reply :lol:lol:lol

Gothcha
Al

Aww, I'm sorry, Al. :) I really appreciate your comment, I've just been busy, lately. :) So I haven't had time to check in that often, and then it just left my mind. :)

Yea, I have some spare room, still. :) I have quite a few pieces incoming!

Iron Patriot Maquette
GG Black Widow (WS)
Green Ivy
Mark 42 Maquette (once it's up)
Wonder Woman PF

;)

Aww, I'm sorry, Al. :) I really appreciate your comment, I've just been busy, lately. :) So I haven't had time to check in that often, and then it just left my mind. :)

Yea, I have some spare room, still. :) I have quite a few pieces incoming!

Iron Patriot Maquette
GG Black Widow (WS)
Green Ivy
Mark 42 Maquette (once it's up)
Wonder Woman PF

;)

Finally :lol:lol:lol:lol I just had to give you a Hard Time my Friend, I know it happens, guilty of it myself and I have been busy myself, looks like we are in the same boat, I see you will fill them shelves real soon, looking forward to seeing your previews on them, Chris

Be Cool
Al

Yea, it's going to be great to get some of the new stuff. It feels like ages since I got something, though it's been only a month or so since I got my Batman PF. :)

So many pieces that I am excited about. I might actually sell some more stuff, just to make more room.

Very great :) nice collection. Congrats :)

Back