DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 4: Iron Man BD Bust Close-up Shots]

Great Score DarthChrisDK ;)

Looks sweet and indeed the paint app is nice. Cool pics as well mate. :duff

IM Bust looks sweet! Congrats. :rock

Here's a little update from yours truly. I hope you enjoy this review.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6V3OqU16gg[/ame]

Re: DarthChrisDK's Collection... [Page 5: Iron Man BD Bust Video Review]

Nice review Chris. Congrats again on this cool piece. :duff

Very nice review. :clap

The mark III clean version has more weight to it; that I have seen, than the Mark III Battle Damage and the Mark II Busts. I also have not had any issues on the clean version or the Mark II either. I really think it is very random when it comes to the issues others are having. These are really excellent 1:1 busts and worth it in my book. Again, congrats on owning a really nice piece.

Very nice review. :clap

The mark III clean version has more weight to it; that I have seen, than the Mark III Battle Damage and the Mark II Busts. I also have not had any issues on the clean version or the Mark II either. I really think it is very random when it comes to the issues others are having. These are really excellent 1:1 busts and worth it in my book. Again, congrats on owning a really nice piece.

Thanks!

It's quite interesting, really. The product page says ~16 kg. But the package slip from FedEx said the package weighed around 11 kg.

So I guess you could very well be right. In any case, weight is of less importance. The quality and finish is more important and it's a really great bust. They all are.

Great Review; DK, are you getting the Ironman-Mark VI Bust? since you commented your a Big IM Fan

Great Review; DK, are you getting the Ironman-Mark VI Bust? since you commented your a Big IM Fan

Thanks!

I'm not really planning to. I actually don't think I'll move into the LSB line. There are some great pieces though.

But I do really feel that the paint on the LSB look a little off. They are to glossy. Don't look metallic enough. Could just be me, but I think I've seen others comment on this too. I'll have to wait and see some in-hand shots.

I'm just going to throw it in here for reference.

200150_press01-001.jpg

Thanks!

I'm not really planning to. I actually don't think I'll move into the LSB line. There are some great pieces though.

But I do really feel that the paint on the LSB look a little off. They are to glossy. Don't look metallic enough. Could just be me, but I think I've seen others comment on this too. I'll have to wait and see some in-hand shots.

I'm just going to throw it in here for reference.

200150_press01-001.jpg

Good Point, there pic's just do not give a piece the justice it is due sometimes

That IM bust looks awesome. :clap

That IM bust looks awesome. :clap

He sure does! :)

So, I just made a new review today. This time it's one of the older fella's, but at the same time, one of the best. I hope you enjoy it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEeYt0-bstQ[/ame]

Back