Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still sitting here waiting on UPS!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Here's mine, busted lightsaber & all. Still waiting on SS. Just imagine it with a working lightsaber. Oooooooooo

image.jpg

Received mine today, everything looks good. I think someone else mentioned this but the cape is hard to fine. Once you take everything else out you have to flip the styrofoam packaging over and there is a panel with tape that holds the cape.

I'll take some pictures with my DSLR a little later. I have to say that I had some concerns as I was putting it together, there is a lot of plastic on this piece. Not just the helmet but the shoulder/chest armor and I think maybe the shin guards. Once it is all put together though it looks great and you completely forget about the plastic. Overall this is an awesome piece. The light up features are amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

f9541b0ed3b80bfd2cc5ac163c236d3a.jpg

I expected more. I having a hard time figuring out where $500 went.

09796326d50639b6acb7bc07fde81d3b.jpg

The lights work at least and no damage except to my opinion of SSC. Lol. It looks good from a distance.

i dont know but i can really see that vader is kinda small for that scale.. hmm.. need more pics guys with him beside boba or any starwars pf. overall its a nice statue. thanks guys for the awesome picsss!

Just curious...what more did you expect?

As the title premium format suggests I expect premium quality. More specifically, attention to detail. My HT 6th scale Vader has better detail. Then theres the shotty paint apps on the base... It looks good from a distance.

As the title premium format suggests I expect premium quality. More specifically, attention to detail. My HT 6th scale Vader has better detail. Then theres the shotty paint apps on the base... It looks good from a distance.

What details are missing? It looks pretty much like the proto. Nice photos by the way. Looks like yours turned out nicely!

Just some pix. I'm hoping to get the surrounding done in the next week or 2. I considered just getting vinyl but it's tough to not do it myself. If I pull it off it will be great. Just a note to anyone that doesn't know my room is under construction still. I'm looking to start wiring in the next week. Love how the saber looks in the last pic.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

What details are missing? It looks pretty much like the proto. Nice photos by the way. Looks like yours turned out nicely!

It turned out nice. Again from a distance it looks good. I think the grills of the face mask (mouth area) lack detail. The helmet over all looks good. But just those little things make a difference to me. The paint on the light Saber hilt is crap, IMO. The base, the paint apps aren't premium at all. Those are the details I'm referring to. Mostly quality nit picks.

Base should have been a darker grey imo. Too bad he's 500.00. Guess when price hits that point unfortunately a piece will get nitpicked, even by myself. Will wait to order for a while. ES being so big, will let production bugs get worked out first.

after spending some time with this guy, i couldn't be more happy. I'm not quite sure why there are just a few malcontents. this thing is a beaut. it could always be better, but this is really very very very good.

or should i say, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Season 10....on the way Curb fans.:yess:

after spending some time with this guy, i couldn't be more happy. I'm not quite sure why there are just a few malcontents. this thing is a beaut. it could always be better, but this is really very very very good.

or should i say, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Season 10....on the way Curb fans.:yess:

I guess that's what I mean. It's nice. But it could be better. I really like it as a whole. However, when broken down into individual parts, I start noticing little details that should have been done better.

Back