Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my notice and he'll be here Tuesday if all goes well.

I'm about 70% sold on this so far from all the in-hand pics I've seen. I REALLY want to like it but just can't seem to find the one shot to make me click the "buy it now" button.

I'll post mine Tuesday :p

Sweet. Thanks man. I thought it sold out because it not on the premium formats page anymore. What you do a search for it specifically using the site search bar or google?

I bought one a couple months ago so I just went to my order number and clicked the product link.

Lol now I remember a review on YouTube the trooper wasn't white. I got mine a few months back and the first thing I noticed was that it was super white so maybe they updated it with this new batch. Only $300 is cheap. I mean I paid $300 just it's a good price.

I'd buy a 2nd but I like many have a ton of PO. I'd use eBay but people want over what you can get one new for at times. I love when they sell for like $280, I'd rather pay a few extra in case there is a problem.

How is it? You get a yellow one? Or is it bright white as it should be?
I bought mine from my local comic book store that ordered a brand new one from SSC and it's bright white. Not the crappy yellowed horror we've seen in the past.

It's a new version as it have the Disney logo on the box.

I bought mine from my local comic book store that ordered a brand new one from SSC and it's bright white. Not the crappy yellowed horror we've seen in the past.

It's a new version as it have the Disney logo on the box.

It's white. Box has the year 2015 on it.

Thanks that's what I was looking for was the vote of confidence on the new batch to pull the trigger. And if I'm not satisfied with it when it arrives it will just go back. But I'd like to have this stormtrooper to pair with Vader rather than the new order stormtrooper.

Thanks that's what I was looking for was the vote of confidence on the new batch to pull the trigger. And if I'm not satisfied with it when it arrives it will just go back. But I'd like to have this stormtrooper to pair with Vader rather than the new order stormtrooper.
That's exactly why I ordered mine as I knew my Vader was incoming.

It fits just great (as posted previously)
f53d1539b723ebdc2868e1d1df62975c.png

Hi everyone. Does anyone know whether this Vader will fit in a Detolf?

Good question but at least it should go on the bottom shelf. I keep the McFarlane Halo Master Chief on the top glass shelf and it's been there since they came out never broke but I'm prolly moving it heh

Sweet. Thanks man. I thought it sold out because it not on the premium formats page anymore. What you do a search for it specifically using the site search bar or google?

Think they changed the profile picture of vader, I had to check it out has I thought **** its sold out, thankfully its not

I have the Storm Trooper but I won't put it with Vader I'll put it next to my Sandtrooper PF. I don't really find it bad or good mainly due to them all having their own base. If they were 1/6 and were standing on the same ground I would definitely do it but I'll put Vader in my PAX and surround him with my Vader bust and maybe a 1/6 scale Vader. Like a Vader shelf/shrine I guess.

When Ren and my FO Trooper comes I most likely won't pair them either. Depends on the space I have. I may stick him with my other Stormtroopers. Tough choices but we wil have to see what else they make.

Received my Vader and love it so far. Hope to post photos soon. For those who have gotten theirs, have you had any luck with the batteries that light up the belt and the chest piece? I've tried inserting them both ways with no luck. Everything else looks and works perfectly.

Thanks!

Received my Vader and love it so far. Hope to post photos soon. For those who have gotten theirs, have you had any luck with the batteries that light up the belt and the chest piece? I've tried inserting them both ways with no luck. Everything else looks and works perfectly.

Thanks!

Hopefully it's just dead batteries. :pray:

Thanks!

On mine the chest plate lights up but the belt does not. I have contacted sideshow for a replacement

Back