Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he's huge I mean 27" is 27". I have my shelf adjusted to around 32" so he's got headroom lol and I'm like dayum. Boba Fett is shorter and he's huge already.

I see from the pic he has to be put to the side off center to accommodate the saber. For me it should leave space for a smaller 1/6 Vader.

My largest shelf is 27.25 inches and my shelves are built in drywall so there's no adjusting them. I hope that is 27 inches and not 27 inches and some change!

Forgot to post this sorry and excuse my mess still working on room but took him down to measure. It's not even with the range finder even though it appears that way. Easy how pix can be distorted GO SANDTROOPER!!!

image.jpg

It's fine to me. It's funny how this piece went from being too big to too small. ;) It wouldn't be a new statue release without people flipping out over something. Lol

Yes, let's not ruin the fun :lol

My one issue isn't very big, I was just really hoping for full A/C, so much more convenient... And also so easy to implement in 2016, this should be standard with every single statue that has a light up feature imo.

Waiting for more pics! :clap

That sucks Riblets but the worse thing is you probably will lose money if SS is still selling it.

I'm just excited to display this thing. I never measure Fett but I will in a minute.

I'll wait till he arrives to make my mind. I like the way it looks. I guess pictures can distort things a little too.

The angle of his gaze is just so damn distracting......it's like he is on the ground looking at an airplane that is directly above him. I came back to check this out because I don't like the idea of an rots vader, but this isn't what I am looking for either. I guess the wait continues

man this is going to be awesome to own. Just waiting on my most current shipped orders to go through and I'll only end up having to pay about $50 for this :yess:

*** Sorry for the bad pictures... I really s*** at this... :( ***

Got mine today! WOOT! :yess:
First, the base is heavy! That's where 90% of the weight is. 2nd, easy easy assembling. No fussle or else. 3rd, you guys are gonna complaint about the "plastic" head. Yeah, "plastic". Also concerning how to tilt it, well, it doesn't go lower than what you'll see here. It's meant to look way up and not down...

Love the pose when you look at him up front (not on the side, he looks like a ballerina), the light feature is really awesome (except the end of the lightsaber which gives a Strange end?), so overal, it's truly Worth it...

IMG_1896.jpg IMG_1898.jpg IMG_1902.jpg IMG_1909.jpg IMG_1911.JPG IMG_1912.jpg IMG_1915.JPG IMG_1917.jpg IMG_1920.JPG IMG_1922.JPG IMG_1923.JPG

I'm about 70% sold on this so far from all the in-hand pics I've seen. I REALLY want to like it but just can't seem to find the one shot to make me click the "buy it now" button.

In the side pic it's really isn't looking up as say in the back photo although photos are tricky sons.

I'm happy and with it being paid off the next best Vader will be mine bwuhoohahahaha

Drum please close doors in best and post photo. I have white best set up so I am wandering how this looks with doors close. ty in advance.

Drum,

Is the belt removable? What kind of batteries does it take?

Thanks!
Yup, it is. Velcro :)
Img_1957.jpg

The batteries are AAA x3 and some tiny. All the batteries are included. The one Inside the front plate are already in place, you need to place the AAA for the base and the tinys flat Inside the belt (which I forgot to do...)
See:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, it is. Velcro :)
View attachment 282069

The batteries are AAA x3 and some tiny. All the batteries are included. The one Inside the front plate are already in place, you need to place the AAA for the base and the tinys flat Inside the belt (which I forgot to do...)
See:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for taking the time to respond! That's great news. I'm glad the belt is removable.

*** Sorry for the bad pictures... I really s*** at this... :( ***

Got mine today! WOOT! :yess:
First, the base is heavy! That's where 90% of the weight is. 2nd, easy easy assembling. No fussle or else. 3rd, you guys are gonna complaint about the "plastic" head. Yeah, "plastic". Also concerning how to tilt it, well, it doesn't go lower than what you'll see here. It's meant to look way up and not down...

Love the pose when you look at him up front (not on the side, he looks like a ballerina), the light feature is really awesome (except the end of the lightsaber which gives a Strange end?), so overal, it's truly Worth it...

Thank you for all the pics. This Vader is awesome, light ups look epic!

Back