Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pose already lost to the Attakus unfortunately for me.. nothing beats the menacing appearance of the Attkus..... OR if HT brings theirs out finally so you can pose it the same way but mixed media and 1/4 ;)

the pose already lost to the Attakus unfortunately for me.. nothing beats the menacing appearance of the Attkus..... OR if HT brings theirs out finally so you can pose it the same way but mixed media and 1/4 ;)

but this is mixed media and 1/4 as well :dunno:

Fabric costume over polystone body and light up saber blade (and potentially other light up features).

yes but the sideshow pose bothers me... and to me vader do not need a ignited lightsaber at all tbh..

Anyone else going to use this as THE Vader statue to own ?

I might, I'm still on the fence for this one and when it was announced at $500 it was the beginning of huge spikes and drove me from collecting a bunch of stuff.
However since I'm now buying very few pieces I'm reconsidering and debating selling my whole Star Wars Mythos line to focus on Sith PFs. Having Vader and Kylo Ren pushes me in that direction (especially if Maul turns out good.)

I completely agree with MYC. Vader doesn't need his lightsaber to be a threat. The Attakus got the v1 pose just right, & ruined it with the v2. The option to choose the pose is the main reason why I'm looking forward to the HT 1/4 scale Vader... & praying that it's NOT the ROTS version.

I completely agree with MYC. Vader doesn't need his lightsaber to be a threat. The Attakus got the v1 pose just right, & ruined it with the v2. The option to choose the pose is the main reason why I'm looking forward to the HT 1/4 scale Vader... & praying that it's NOT the ROTS version.

From the pics they've released so far, HT's version is ROTS Vader, but anything can happen.

yes but the sideshow pose bothers me... and to me vader do not need a ignited lightsaber at all tbh..

Exactly. Vader can be impressive without a plastic pole in his hands. Examples: Attakus 1, Gentle Giant Kneeling ESB Vader, 1/10 Koto Bespin.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa😭I don't wanna wait anymore lol

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

For me, Vader absolutely needs to have a lightsabre in hand. The light sabre is one of his signatures. Other than the Mythos piece which I prefer to pose without it, if I only have one quarter scale piece in my collection, he needs a nicely lit lightsabre! :)

There is no reason why SS can't give us options and have a lit (bladed) lightsaber and a hilt only option. Heck maybe even an empty hand option.

pssssst....myc....you can do those! :)

Exactly. Vader can be impressive without a plastic pole in his hands. Examples: Attakus 1, Gentle Giant Kneeling ESB Vader, 1/10 Koto Bespin.

I love that statue, possibly my favorite Vader statue but it's not the most menacing Vader :p

Back