Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts exactly. While I plan to get both , I think this will be THE Vader to own for now.

I did this with lord of the rings, that I only got Sauron, Saruman and the morgul lord PF's, doing the same with star wars, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Kyloren, think I will be very happy with just these 3. So can't wait to see how this light up feature works, nervous if there are problems

I did this with lord of the rings, that I only got Sauron, Saruman and the morgul lord PF's, doing the same with star wars, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Kyloren, think I will be very happy with just these 3. So can't wait to see how this light up feature works, nervous if there are problems

Nice! I wish I had snagged a few LOTR pieces back in the day.

But yea I think the Sith or Dark Side PF's are going to look great next to each other!

Sideshow has not even received a factory sample they've been pleased with. How long does it take to manufacture a mixed media statue with light ups? I still think we won't see this piece until Q1 2017. I really hope I'm wrong!!

Just take your time sideshow and give us the perfect vader that we deserve [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just take your time sideshow and give us the perfect vader that we deserve [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I really don't care how long it takes. I've got to be honest though, I'm a little concerned especially since they have not received a quality factory sample and the recent incident with the Darkseid PF.

Back