Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm another Aussie who has the Vader fully paid up and pre-ordered. Granted the pose is unusual but I troop with the 501st as a ROTJ Vader so I couldn't resist this lol

I'll be happy I'm sure...but I too hope for a powered via the grid option.

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hmm what are the chances this fits, depth wise, in a Billy shelf from Ikea ? I plenty of height so that isnt an issue.

The measurements on SS can never be counted on.

Hmm what are the chances this fits, depth wise, in a Billy shelf from Ikea ? I plenty of height so that isnt an issue.

The measurements on SS can never be counted on.
Seems unlikely, billy shelves are listed as 11" and this is 12". I think your best bet might be a detolf, but best wait till someone has it in hand and can verify for sure. My last flex got pushed to May 5th so we are getting close.

Can't wait for this guy. Since I already have the Hot Toys figure, ER lightsaber, and EFx Helmet, this will be the final actual Darth Vader item I ever plan on buying. And if it really is, it's gonna be one helluva final purchase.

Although anybody else surprised there were no pics of this at Wondercon? Unless I'm just blind?

Seems unlikely, billy shelves are listed as 11" and this is 12". I think your best bet might be a detolf, but best wait till someone has it in hand and can verify for sure. My last flex got pushed to May 5th so we are getting close.

Yea I was hoping it could squeeze in my Billy's somehow. I dont want to replace the shelves I already have because I love them but they are all empty now with my switching up my collection. The struggle is real!

Image21.jpg
7EZ52ek.gif

Back