Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To my knowledge, SS is not offering an exclusive version of this Vader. I do hope they are able to add lighting effects to it though. Even though I'd rarely have them ON, it'd be nice to have.

I went ahead and jumped on this one after getting a 10% coupon code while browsing Sideshow's site, puts him at $449. I don't have a Star Wars PF yet, and I am wanting to start my collection off with a Jedi or Sith...Vader is a must and with the coupon I couldn't pass on PO him. I really hope that they do a new Luke, Obi Wan, or Ahsoka Tano...any of those would look awesome next to him. Light up chest piece would be nice, but isn't a dealbreaker for me. I do hope that the blue lights on the base light up.

does the coupon just pop up? Never been that lucky...
I usually get them every now and then when I haven't signed in SS's site and I put something in my cart to view the payment plan and then remove the item. I guess I got lucky with Vader because I had originally tried using some other promo codes and they didn't work.

congrats! we all just hope that the production is close to the proto or even better! :pray:

Lmao not a choice I took, just to sum it up, got made redundant in 09 same year my son was born then found a job had to relocate, then had to leave due to health issues sold a load of my collection to lots of fellow freaks on here, also got the mugged off by selling more of my stuff to a local comic shop had to sell to survive really wish I didn't sell them then health better but then got evicted due to landlords selling house so ended up homeless whilst homeless twins were born, found a new home last year then two months later our fourth child born now I have my own business we are OK but my collecting days are very limited as you can imagine I think that sums it so its been a right rolacoster

Lmao not a choice I took, just to sum it up, got made redundant in 09 same year my son was born then found a job had to relocate, then had to leave due to health issues sold a load of my collection to lots of fellow freaks on here, also got the mugged off by selling more of my stuff to a local comic shop had to sell to survive really wish I didn't sell them then health better but then got evicted due to landlords selling house so ended up homeless whilst homeless twins were born, found a new home last year then two months later our fourth child born now I have my own business we are OK but my collecting days are very limited as you can imagine I think that sums it so its been a right rolacoster

keanu1_.gif

Seriously glad your on your feet again though.

From the other site SSAlex "Ask Sideshow Q&A":
"More light-up features in the Darth Vader PF is more than likely going to occur as it is something that's been looked at for this piece. Once it's 100% locked in as a go and we have a working sample in house, we'll update folks about the added features."

You can count on "more light up features" to mean the chest and belt units. Having the base light up is probably what they're debating.

Back