Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats interesting is that he's listed as being 25.5in tall, and the Fett PF only being 25in tall, but in the side by side photo vader TOWERS over Fett, so did they used forced perspective or are they lying about the size?

Was waiting for pics to decide on using my reward points on this or the DV Mythos-just pulled the trigger on the Mythos. The PF is nice, but just think the Mythos is more unique and looks more like an art piece. Also, is it me or is SS getting lazy with using this new pose for a few of their other current PF releases?

Other than SS, any retailers that will have this available via a payment plan? With no EX I'm going to look for a retailer that I won't have to pay tax through.

whats interesting is that he's listed as being 25.5in tall, and the Fett PF only being 25in tall, but in the side by side photo vader TOWERS over Fett, so did they used forced perspective or are they lying about the size?

Yea that is bizarre, unless the obvious that they have Vader on a pedestal, making him look like a much bigger statue than the fett

For the height to be further down I'd be down. Hehehe.... These are REALLY killing the consistency in use of Besta cabinets to display statues. I like the idea of a detailed base, but am just not a fan of the amount of height it's adding as a result.

Why can't they get the dome correct on any of these figures? You only have to look at photos of Vader from Return of the Jedi to see that this dome is undersized and incorrectly angled / mounted. Also, what is supposed to be on show here - the figure or the base? I don't understand the reason for going over the top on such a big base. Vader should be the focus, not the tiered base that he's standing on. Would have been much better to keep it at one or two steps without all the junk going on underneath it.

I hope they offer a deluxe 12" base attachment to go with this. Otherwise I will probably not order it.

They really need a Vader expert to consult on the accuracy of these premium pieces throughout the production process. With that much money invested into development you'd think this would be a no-brainer addition to the crew sculpting this.

knitting_2719691b.jpg

Ah okay... So they call it limited so people will order it, not announce any edition size and solely base it on the amount of orders they can get made to maximize profit. So really there could be like 10,000 of these things made..

Back