Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. Honestly that Disney logo on all the pictures are what bothers me most... lol.

$500 is a lot, but I think this may be my first Premium Format figure. Not gonna pre order but will wait for in hand pictures just to make sure.

Other than SS, any retailers that will have this available via a payment plan? With no EX I'm going to look for a retailer that I won't have to pay tax through.
Go with Secret Compass Collectibles-the owner Shane is awesome and will work out a payment plan for you-he did it for me on a few items.

Going to be a long wait for this. Seems like products are taking a lot longer to be made these days. One year+ and that's without delays.

I'm liking this the more I shuffle through the pictures. Malgus chest lite up so this could possibly, not impossible. The price made yak and crap my pants at the same time but this could be the Vader to rule them all!

Wanted to fill out more of OT collection and split it with away from the EU. so I'm looking forward to see more of these at sdcc.

Man, doesn't even matter what this looks like. 500 bucks is pretty comfortably in 1:1 prop replica territory. Could get an RS stormtrooper lid for the money. People who have always looked at statues and figures because they've been the less expensive option might wanna start looking into props, now that the prices are getting close.

As far as Vader goes, I think it looks better here than the initial reveal. Not crazy about the pose, but I hope they fix the weird left arm before release so people get a stellar PF :)

Wonder what pose they went for the lsf.

I was originally excited about LSF but I'm officially out.
Sideshow flat out lied about all the extra quality that would go into these. They are the same extremely average construction and paintjob in the premium format range. I can tolerate that at $400+ ....but for $2000+ at 1/2 scale, there is just no way.

As i was saying, it doesnt say open ES and sudenly this will have a numbered ES later.. Then people will start to panic haha

Instagram: soysith

Back