Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make a 1/4 voldemort and your dark lord display will be complete ��

Sent from my SM-G925F

hahaha true there, one's a 9 ft dark lord wielding a ring sitting in his tower, the other machine breathing burnt victim, the other is a snake that carry's a wand, think sauron got the best deal haha. I should try and complete my dark lord collection haha

hahaha true there, one's a 9 ft dark lord wielding a ring sitting in his tower, the other machine breathing burnt victim, the other is a snake that carry's a wand, think sauron got the best deal haha. I should try and complete my dark lord collection haha

Speaking of Sauron, hope that the recent Prime1 LOTR license reveal will reinvigorate LOTR collecting (unless its still popular then my bad, I for one am excited again for it)

Speaking of Sauron, hope that the recent Prime1 LOTR license reveal will reinvigorate LOTR collecting (unless its still popular then my bad, I for one am excited again for it)

Yep, I predicted they would make sauron, since prime 1 always love to for the most spectacular. I wont be getting the lineup as I am quiet happy with my 3 PF's, and even entertaining the idea of packing away, trying to sell and ship out Sauron is not entering my wildest thoughts. When I get vader, defiantly going to compare the both and do some pics of them together

so I got him today,.. and wow Im disappointed.. not does he really look awkward in person as well .. he feels totally cheap as well. as fast as he was out of the box he goes right back in.

btw.. im sure it has been discussed.. how the heck do you make the belt work? I have those two little batteries.. but no matter how I insert them it wont light up..?

PS: anyone looking for a vader pf? :lol

so I got him today,.. and wow Im disappointed.. not does he really look awkward in person as well .. he feels totally cheap as well. as fast as he was out of the box he goes right back in.

btw.. im sure it has been discussed.. how the heck do you make the belt work? I have those two little batteries.. but no matter how I insert them it wont light up..?

0:55.

That's how they should be put in. I tried pretty much everything the first day I got it and nothing worked. Then later I tried again and it just happened to work. I'd make sure the screw is in pretty tight I think that might have been a factor.

Last edited:
I bought new batteries (branded ones) for the chest and belt and i noticed the lights are now brighter. i was worried that the generic batteries SS put on will leak fast. My local battery shop also suggested to replace the batteries every 6months (used or not), and invest on good batteries to avoid leaking.

I really wanted to order this , but looking at a few YouTube reviews that said basically what you are saying with cheapness and annoying light up small features I really have been struggling. You might be able to just return it instead of sell . Never done a return yet myself , but might be something worth finding out about if your disatisfied :/

That's how they should be put in. I tried pretty much everything the first day I got it and nothing worked. Then later I tried again and it just happened to work. I'd make sure the screw is in pretty tight I think that might have been a factor.

Oh great ! thanks a lot !! well that shows I put them in wrong.. great !

I've been on the fence since soooo long.. I just always wanted a vader in my collection. the old one didnt worked for me.. and I really wanted to like this one ... but nope... not happening..

HT... where are you !??!!

When myn comes either January or February 2017 its going to be one pain in the backside to set up, think I could be close to an hour setting this up LOL

Oh great ! thanks a lot !! well that shows I put them in wrong.. great !

I've been on the fence since soooo long.. I just always wanted a vader in my collection. the old one didnt worked for me.. and I really wanted to like this one ... but nope... not happening..

HT... where are you !??!!

I ordered this but a week before I was due to pay the full amount I cancelled. Something was playing on my mind that he didn't look right. Lately I been thinking maybe I should get him, I got the old version which doesn't look quite right but him and obi wan together look ok. Your recent post has not confirmed me to def not get this Vader. I was hoping you say u was wrong and he looks great in person but I admire your view and it's enough for me not to order. Good luck on selling him.

I ordered this but a week before I was due to pay the full amount I cancelled. Something was playing on my mind that he didn't look right. Lately I been thinking maybe I should get him, I got the old version which doesn't look quite right but him and obi wan together look ok. Your recent post has not confirmed me to def not get this Vader. I was hoping you say u was wrong and he looks great in person but I admire your view and it's enough for me not to order. Good luck on selling him.

well please keep in mind that tastes are very different... others really like him.. be your own judge.. I was so unsure as well but needed to see it myself to judge.. but as outed.. for me this piece is not working out for me.

hey if you want mine... we can work something out.. lets put him on a journey ! :lol

What are the odds that this will sell out anytime soon? I've got about 30 days until my rewards points can be used. Lol

Just got this. The belt works but the lights won't stay on because the cover doesn't press the batteries in tight enough. Anyone else had this problem?

Just got this. The belt works but the lights won't stay on because the cover doesn't press the batteries in tight enough. Anyone else had this problem?

I've only ever heard of the complete opposite. It's usually tough to get the latch to close. Make sure you have them in correctly.

For those in Australia, Popcultcha have 20% off which drops this down to $640.

Back