Premium Format Darth Vader [ROTJ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 10.5" deep shelf. Would this vader and/or the Boba Fett fit 'comfortably'?? Thanks!!!!

Vader is right at that 10.5 to 11 inch depth and that would be crammed, touching at the back. My Boba Fett is comfortable on an 18 inch shelf but can't imagine the same on a 10.5 incher...

Vader is right at that 10.5 to 11 inch depth and that would be crammed, touching at the back. My Boba Fett is comfortable on an 18 inch shelf but can't imagine the same on a 10.5 incher...

Thanks!!! I think I'll pick up a 1/4 scale BF and wait for the 1/4 Vader. Their footprints are much smaller.

Footprint isn't that large to be honest. I have him sitting on an 11" deep shelf and the base doesn't hang off anywhere if that helps. BUT, that isn't flush with the back wall, it's a few inches off that.

Hmmm. Thanks. If that's an 11" deep shelf and Boba is an inch or two from back and an inch from front he should sit on a 10.5" deep shelf, right? I ask cuz I may be able to pick him up at a great price tomorrow.

I would imagine he would. Are you not able to have even the slightest bit of hangover from the base? Do you have glass doors preventing that? Because if not, then you should be fine.

It's a wide open floating shelf. I don't mind if Boba upper torso/gun extend in front of the shelf as long as his base fully on the 10.5" shelf. Will it be without the back of Boba hitting the wall?

Yea it will. Boba's base will definitely fit. The front angled plank and his gun MAY hang out a tad, but that's it.

Cool! As long as base is fully supported I'm good. Floating shelf with two l bracket into studs so I'm not worrie about weight. Now talk about waiting. Waiting for wife to go to bed to open black series 6" tie
Fighter I got delivered today for $65!!

How?

That's a great deal.

Local CBS has a once a year sale. I waited 6 weeks hoping he was still there. He was and I got him!! Looks perfect on my floating shelf!! Later I'll post pics of my blank beige nursery room turned 100% into man cave Star Wars room. 99.98% done. FINALLY.

Getting this for $400. Not going to wait for a less lighted Hot Toys when they are also known to have issues with 1/4 figures. People are complaining about minor problems and quality issues but you see those same comments in all of these threads. The other edge of the large production blade.

Trying to find an ikea way to stay both Vader PF and Boba PF vertically but I can't seem to find a way. It looks like they only have a 50 inch and 75 inch frame. Almost with Vader with slightly shorter to fit him in a single cube.

I got two new BFFs today

20161104_211712207_iOS.jpg

Don't have the capes steamed yet and I don't have them displayed where they will be permanently so I haven't taken any good solo shots yet.

Just got lord Vader. Some quick pics of him. Cant wait to see how he pairs with my HT Boba
20161104131211_IMG_7388.JPG20161104131401_IMG_7390.JPG20161104131828_IMG_7396.JPG20161104131953_IMG_7399.JPG

Sent from my SM-G925F

Attachments

• 20161104131131_IMG_7387.JPG
    20161104131131_IMG_7387.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 122
So far from what I've investigated mine is about perfect. It's a late series number 1400ish.

I do have a crack down the entire length of the lightsaber that is fortunately on the opposite side I have it displaying on. Going to try and replace it regardless.

Trying to find an ikea way to stay both Vader PF and Boba PF vertically but I can't seem to find a way. It looks like they only have a 50 inch and 75 inch frame. Almost with Vader with slightly shorter to fit him in a single cube.

I had my Boba Fett in the top half of a detolf, just take out one of the shelves put Vader on top.

Back