DARTH VADER MASTER REPLICAS HELMET & 212th Attack Battalion Trooper on SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to actually back Bannister up on this one. Putting him in the same boat as Na$h is unfair. Sure, he's sold some things for profit ... and he loves to talk the flipper mantra ... but it's more for sh## and giggles in my opinion. He's has helped me out on at least 2 occasions to trade/buy items that he could have put on Ebay for much more of a profit than the price he charged me. I have seen him do that for others as well over the years. So, I can live with it when he "recreationally" flips. He's still a good person and that shines through. It's not like he bought every one of a clearance item and then tried to sale/trade them for double value before the items even arrived. Right?

I think you are being waaaaaay too kind. I like to flip, I just am not as good at it as some people think. Sometimes things work out, like my 7 Mace Windu maquettes. Others don't, like the aforementioned Kong and Narnia stuff.

Maybe I should go flip that stupid dvd that I bought from you, just to piss you the ++++ off and give your stupid accusations some validity.

Yeah, I know I promised not to feed ya any more picnic baskets Booboo, but since you brought it up: the 30 dollar Blu-Ray I sold to you for 15 dollars ... but you would change your ways if people around here showed you how to by example :rolleyes: ... Go ahead and lie some more about your bragging - anyone here who reads your endless tirades about flipping can tell your braggging to get off. While I understand the sentiment of the original poster and, even Josh, I wish this had never come up. It's just more fodder to make you feel more important. I said it once and I will say it again: Bannister may flip on occasion, but he's not a ponce who feels the need to post about the 3 "X's" he just bought before the credit card page has even refreshed.

P.S. As an aside, for someone with so much flipper money, you sure did try to haggle and whine about the shipping charge (actual shipping cost I might add) ... :monkey2

I think you are being waaaaaay too kind. I like to flip, I just am not as good at it as some people think. Sometimes things work out, like my 7 Mace Windu maquettes. Others don't, like the aforementioned Kong and Narnia stuff.

Maybe I am ... but that attitude (and I mean that in a positive way) is why people around here like you Bannister ... and get tired of Na$h.

Maybe I am ... but that attitude (and I mean that in a positive way) is why people around here like you Bannister ... and get tired of Na$h.

Apparently my awesomeness goes a long way.
topgun_800px.JPG

Apparently my awesomeness goes a long way.
topgun_800px.JPG

That may also be true ... but do you really want to be comparing yourself to this:

13526746-13526749-large.jpg

I would put your cool more along these lines:

MR904.jpg

Yeah, I can just see you with your Doom PF chalice: "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here! "​

This video shows just how truly cool Bannister is -

P.S. This would probably get an R rating for language, maybe ..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqtgfjkB6Pg

Last edited:
Yeah, I know I promised not to feed ya any more picnic baskets Booboo, but since you brought it up: the 30 dollar Blu-Ray I sold to you for 15 dollars ... but you would change your ways if people around here showed you how to by example :rolleyes: ... Go ahead and lie some more about your bragging - anyone here who reads your endless tirades about flipping can tell your braggging to get off. While I understand the sentiment of the original poster and, even Josh, I wish this had never come up. It's just more fodder to make you feel more important. I said it once and I will say it again: Bannister may flip on occasion, but he's not a ponce who feels the need to post about the 3 "X's" he just bought before the credit card page has even refreshed.

P.S. As an aside, for someone with so much flipper money, you sure did try to haggle and whine about the shipping charge (actual shipping cost I might add) ... :monkey2

You crack me up ol' Dougy. you still have not given any proof to your previous accusations. Like I said, the only thing coming out of your mouth or in this case, typing, is the same stuff that comes out of the back end of a bull.

Haggle shipping charge? I don't even comprehend what youre talking about. If you want $5 bucks I'll send it to ya now. Maybe that will help put some food on the table for your kids?

Like I said, if every "anti flipper" would stop with the infantile comments, I would stop rubbing it in their faces. but honestly it's too much fun right now to see all those people get riled up like I just threw their 2 month old baby over a cliff. we're talking about toys here, but some people take it so seriously. Only a select few can comprehend and distinguish how trivial all this stuff really is.

On another note (insert rant here)..... I missed out on the Faux Bronze LOTR dio last week.... I see a handful of people posting to brag on how they got one blah blah blah.... how is that any different than me saying that I "picked up a few for myself" ? I only ask this because Ol' Dougy seems to have a hard on for the fact that I brag about my conquests..... Well im now "bragging" that I lost out on the LOTR dio...boo hoo nash!!! I hate all of you flippers that scored a faux bronze because you took it away from true collectors! How dare you! I hope you burn in hell! Am I a good actor or what? :D

PS: John, dont drop the soap, I think douglas is lurking behind.

Last edited:
You crack me up ol' Dougy. you still have not given any proof to your previous accusations. Like I said, the only thing coming out of your mouth or in this case, typing, is the same stuff that comes out of the back end of a bull.

Haggle shipping charge? I don't even comprehend what youre talking about. If you want $5 bucks I'll send it to ya now. Maybe that will help put some food on the table for your kids?

Like I said, if every "anti flipper" would stop with the infantile comments, I would stop rubbing it in their faces. but honestly it's too much fun right now to see all those people get riled up like I just threw their 2 month old baby over a cliff. we're talking about toys here, but some people take it so seriously. Only a select few can comprehend and distinguish how trivial all this stuff really is.

On another note (insert rant here)..... I missed out on the Faux Bronze LOTR dio last week.... I see a handful of people posting to brag on how they got one blah blah blah.... how is that any different than me saying that I "picked up a few for myself" ? I only ask this because Ol' Dougy seems to have a hard on for the fact that I brag about my conquests..... Well im now "bragging" that I lost out on the LOTR dio...boo hoo nash!!! I hate all of you flippers that scored a faux bronze because you took it away from true collectors! How dare you! I hope you burn in hell! Am I a good actor or what? :D

Hey now....I perfer the term gloating :lol

PS: I'll sell my LOTR Faux Bronze to anyone on here for retail....but shippings gonna be a ++++++ :monkey3

lol DM, thats pretty funny! BIN for $.99 + $800 shipping! :D

Honestly though, I don't mean much by my comment. I just said It was an awesome price and I picked up a few for myself. What is so bad about that? Go look at all the other people rejoicing about this deal as well.

I just honestly think that people rather point the finger at me than accept the fact that they were not in the right place at the right time. If so, then so be it, but expect me to make comments back if youre going to make them at me.

I really don't see how it is any different than saying how someone was fortunate to get both faux bronze dios etc etc etc

Haggle shipping charge? I don't even comprehend what you're talking about. If you want $5 bucks I'll send it to ya now. Maybe that will help put some food on the table for your kids?

Thanks Na$h. You just validated every negative thing said about you in this thread. So sad ... you really are your own worse enemy ... or enema ... well, really probably both. To be honesty, I finally realize the problem, you really don't understand why people are angry. No one in that faux bronze thread is verbally masterbating about how "they just scored 3 of them, damn I wanted more." Hell, people around here can live with someone getting one ahead of them. Most people can live with people buying an item just for the scarcity of it. However, you revel in the fact that you keep others here from getting the items. It has nothing to do with them missing it - yes, you are a hundred percent right, if you hadn't bought 3 helmets, there's no guarantee they would have gotten one. But, what possible purpose does it serve to come on here and act like a prick about it? Is your life that sad? Hell, it's gotten so bad, you throw lines like "I checked my three 2 in 1 Superman figures" and don't get that no one else in that thread responds or even cares you are there. I have alienated my fair share of people here (Hello Josh :monkey3) but people are avoiding you like a leper. It's not because you are the Marquis de Sade. You seem like a decent person, when you aren't trying to talk yourself up. Hell, you used to be rather cool on these forums even when you were flipping. But, you let your ego take control. You want to flip, go on. It's your Democratically protected right. Have at it. Just don't look so shocked when people refuse to sell items ("oh, so that's how it is"), then ignore you in threads.

Thanks Na$h. You just validated every negative thing said about you in this thread. So sad ... you really are your own worse enemy ... or enema ... well, really probably both. To be honesty, I finally realize the problem, you really don't understand why people are angry. No one in that faux bronze thread is verbally masterbating about how "they just scored 3 of them, damn I wanted more." Hell, people around here can live with someone getting one ahead of them. Most people can live with people buying an item just for the scarcity of it. However, you revel in the fact that you keep others here from getting the items. It has nothing to do with them missing it - yes, you are a hundred percent right, if you hadn't bought 3 helmets, there's no guarantee they would have gotten one. But, what possible purpose does it serve to come on here and act like a prick about it? Is your life that sad? Hell, it's gotten so bad, you throw lines like "I checked my three 2 in 1 Superman figures" and don't get that no one else in that thread responds or even cares you are there. I have alienated my fair share of people here (Hello Josh :monkey3) but people are avoiding you like a leper. It's not because you are the Marquis de Sade. You seem like a decent person, when you aren't trying to talk yourself up. Hell, you used to be rather cool on these forums even when you were flipping. But, you let your ego take control. You want to flip, go on. It's your Democratically protected right. Have at it. Just don't look so shocked when people refuse to sell items ("oh, so that's how it is"), then ignore you in threads.

:lol Im not shocked at all. In fact you are acting exactly as how I imagined. any anti flipper is the same, so predictable in their judgments and comments towards others. If you don't want to respond to me, then thats cool with me. Just like I really don't care about your perception of me. I don't have time for fake people. Im not here to babysit you or anyone. We are all adults right?

Im cool to people who deserve it, just like I give respect to people who deserve respect. IMO this is not a popularity contest and that is not why I am here. So if people are avoiding me, then that's their prerogative, im just going to keep doing my own thing and communicate with the people that I actually enjoy talking to here.

And about Krayt not wanting to sell me his superman. You obviously are way over your head and don't even understand what was going on. It's an inside joke between he and I. I wouldn't expect you to know that, but trying to use that as ammo in your rifle is a bit laughable.

So I guess douglas...., what you would like from me is to basically leave out any positive numbers above 1 out of my posts? :lol I think the award for most dramatic ssf member goes to Douglasmcc.

Dougy, I think we're making peoples eyes bleed reading our endless ping pong match of words. how about you go left and I go right, and we never come back to this spot again. :lol

My brother just bought me a Steel Reserve 40oz.....:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 (wtf is this piss im drinking?)....cheers this ones for you Dougy. :duff

PS: Icruise I apologize for cussing you out. It was douchebaggeryness(sp?) of me to do so. I just didnt appreciate you coming at me like I screwed you on purpose...

PS: Icruise I apologize for cussing you out. It was douchebaggeryness(sp?) of me to do so. I just didnt appreciate you coming at me like I screwed you on purpose...

OK. And I was probably out of line to use the tone that I did. But you have to realize that this was the second time in the last couple of weeks that you had bragged about buying multiples of a certain bargain-priced item, and for the Medicom Vader at least, you turned around and tried to sell those items to board members for about twice what you paid -- before you had even received the product from the store.

I belong to some other web forums (such as ones for video game and DVD bargain hunting) and that kind of behavior is really frowned upon, partially because it goes against the idea of a community of people helping each other, and partially because it makes people less likely to want to post bargains like this. Anyway, that's my perspective on it. Let's move on.

OK. And I was probably out of line to use the tone that I did. But you have to realize that this was the second time in the last couple of weeks that you had bragged about buying multiples of a certain bargain-priced item, and for the Medicom Vader at least, you turned around and tried to sell those items to board members for about twice what you paid -- before you had even received the product from the store.

I belong to some other web forums (such as ones for video game and DVD bargain hunting) and that kind of behavior is really frowned upon, partially because it goes against the idea of a community of people helping each other, and partially because it makes people less likely to want to post bargains like this. Anyway, that's my perspective on it. Let's move on.

I will also apologize for my tone - but not my sentiment - towards Nash. If it offended anyone I apologize. But, it's the same attitude and bragging Icruise mentioned about is what pushed me over the edge. This is suppose to be a community. I don't agree with scalping. But, if you do, then so be it. It's your right. However, to try to scalp/fleece your fellow 'Freaks ... and then adding insult to injury by assuming we are too stupid to remember how much you paid for the items, that when you step over the line. Wanna scalp? Then, by all means, rip off the rubes on Ebay. But, do it here to your supposed friends and community members, and I will voice my disdain every time. But, I fixed the problem. Made it 2 years without having to use the ignore button, but I find this thread much more pleasant without Nash's comments. Plus, I won't feel the need to respond to crap if I don't see any - see no evil, hear no evil I guess.

Back