DARTH VADER MASTER REPLICAS HELMET & 212th Attack Battalion Trooper on SALE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously ++++ you man. if you think im the only one buying these things, go ++++ yourself. :rotflcrybaby

I bought mine before this thread even was put up. check your facts before you +++++ and moan like a little nancy

Hey NASH can I Buy one from ya,:D No seriously let me get one of those.:cool:

For real though,you can't get pissed or even say something to the fact that someone's a dick because they bought something to sell for profit.This is the world we live in,its buy and sell market.Don't hate!!

For real though,you can't get pissed or even say something to the fact that someone's a dick because they bought something to sell for profit.This is the world we live in,its buy and sell market.Don't hate!!

I will have to agree with you.

Hey iCruise, why don't you stop harassing Nash before you get yourself in trouble?

There are rules against harassment on this board.
It is not my intention to harass anyone, but I would hope there are also rules against telling people "++++ you" and "go ++++ yourself."

:lol I think Nash may have surpassed Bannister when it comes to flipping. I had the chance to buy one and I didn't care for it. You snooze, you lose.:huh

Me being this almighty flipper is just bull++++ anyway. If I showed you all the items I bought that I thought I could make money on that I lost money on, you probably would think my IQ is even lower than you already think it is. I only brag about the ++++ I have made money on. Who wants to hear how I lost money because I thought the Clubber Lang street version would make me some money. Or how I thought the Hot Toys Ripley would be selling for Colonial Marines prices. Or currently that goddamn Vampyre bust that I can't even get $400.00 for the exclusive version. Also, let's not forget that Kong and Narnia ++++. Or how about that ++++ing Doom I sold to Bodie for retail. Yeah, I am great at this ++++.:lol:lol:lol

I dont buy to flip, necassarily, only time I have is when Ive bought multiple items in a lot and had some of them already

If Nash gets in there first, and buys multiple items to flip em

Then Id say fair enough

Missed out on that one

Thats Nash's perogative

Id do it if I was confident I could flip em for a profit and could afford em

I dont cause Im not always sure I can flip em at a profit

Takes a keen eye, alot of knowledge and quite a bit of expense Id expect to buy high end stuff and flip it

Its a risk could end up with $1500 of helmets that you cant get rid of

So if a bargain comes up I dont necassarily begrudge anyone buying the lot up

Ill only begrudge when I want one and he tries and flogs it to me at a really silly price. Thats when I will stamp my feet and call him not fit to burn

right :rolleyes:, your accusations are what is bullsh*&. I'd like you to back up your claims if you are so confident in them to accuse me of that. I buy stuff from websites to sell, i freely admit that...but not what you are claiming.

Hey I don't have a problem with what ANYONE buys or sells. do what you want, but if youre going to make stupid comments towards what I do, then expect that I'll rub it in your face and make stupid comments back just to laugh at you when you get pissed off. Fair game.

If it makes you feel better to lie, that's fine. Whatever. I know the truth, and you do as well. Whether you will ever admit to it is inconsequential. I have tried not to lecture you on flipping because A.) you have always, and will always flip - no matter if Freaks gets screwed over in the process - so why bother lecturing and B.) it's not illegal - as slimy a practice as it is, it's your right and I am not one to do away with our rights just to eliminate a negative. However, what's irritating is when you act all high and mighty. You use vulgarity when someone brings up a valid point, then sling silly insults that make little sense (and, just for the record, you lecturing someone on greed? ... I guess it's true, truth is stranger ... and sillier than fiction). But, don't worry, this is my last post on the subject. You get off on the confrontation, so I am done feeding you, Yogi.

Nash, how could you???!?!!

Have a heart every now and then.

Sheesh!

:)

Me being this almighty flipper is just bull++++ anyway. If I showed you all the items I bought that I thought I could make money on that I lost money on, you probably would think my IQ is even lower than you already think it is. I only brag about the ++++ I have made money on. Who wants to hear how I lost money because I thought the Clubber Lang street version would make me some money. Or how I thought the Hot Toys Ripley would be selling for Colonial Marines prices. Or currently that goddamn Vampyre bust that I can't even get $400.00 for the exclusive version. Also, let's not forget that Kong and Narnia ++++. Or how about that ++++ing Doom I sold to Bodie for retail. Yeah, I am great at this ++++.:lol:lol:lol

I am going to actually back Bannister up on this one. Putting him in the same boat as Na$h is unfair. Sure, he's sold some things for profit ... and he loves to talk the flipper mantra ... but it's more for sh## and giggles in my opinion. He's has helped me out on at least 2 occasions to trade/buy items that he could have put on Ebay for much more of a profit than the price he charged me. I have seen him do that for others as well over the years. So, I can live with it when he "recreationally" flips. He's still a good person and that shines through. It's not like he bought every one of a clearance item and then tried to sale/trade them for double value before the items even arrived. Right?

I bet Bodie thinks you're a genius! :lol

Coming soon to an ebay near you...Nash pimping out MR Vader helmets :chew

He bought them,there his let him do what he wants with them. Let it go people.

Flippers are part of collecting. It is what it is. The part that annoys me any is the bragging. Just buy it up and then sell it. Don't rub peoples face in it or you get people that all they do is post about buying stuff to flip.

Just my 2 cents. I joined this board a while ago and what really impressed me was the sense of family on this board. I have nothing against flipping so long as i think people don't get overly exploited ie say 10% profit is ok but probably not 30%.

I think people get riled when information that was meant to benefit a group of people end up benefiting only a few.

That would really discourage people from posting such info since they might perceive that they are penalising rather than helping other collectors out there.

Just my 2 cents. I joined this board a while ago and what really impressed me was the sense of family on this board. I have nothing against flipping so long as i think people don't get overly exploited ie say 10% profit is ok but probably not 30%.

I think people get riled when information that was meant to benefit a group of people end up benefiting only a few.

That would really discourage people from posting such info since they might perceive that they are penalising rather than helping other collectors out there.

The rule of thumb is always take advantage of the deal then tell others.

Also remember that for every full-time member, there are 10-20 mooching guests just waiting and watching.

If it makes you feel better to lie, that's fine. Whatever. I know the truth, and you do as well. Whether you will ever admit to it is inconsequential. I have tried not to lecture you on flipping because A.) you have always, and will always flip - no matter if Freaks gets screwed over in the process - so why bother lecturing and B.) it's not illegal - as slimy a practice as it is, it's your right and I am not one to do away with our rights just to eliminate a negative. However, what's irritating is when you act all high and mighty. You use vulgarity when someone brings up a valid point, then sling silly insults that make little sense (and, just for the record, you lecturing someone on greed? ... I guess it's true, truth is stranger ... and sillier than fiction). But, don't worry, this is my last post on the subject. You get off on the confrontation, so I am done feeding you, Yogi.

Hey douglas, if im lying and you know the truth, i'd really like you to prove that I am because I'd really like to see how I screwed someone who helped me out selling me something at "retail or less" then selling it for 2 to 3 times on Ebay. If not, then stop with your bs, because In my recollection I have never done that and don't intend to.

I use vulgarity if need be because it was a retarded statement to make that I am the ONLY one buying these things to prevent anyone from getting them. If there were 50 vader helmets for sale and I bought a few for myself, that leaves another 47 people who bought them or less. So trying to point the finger at me that I prevented you to get one. Give me a F'n break :lol That is really a pathetic way out if you ask me, but hey if it makes you feel better then go for it!

As per Josh's statement, the only reason why I rub it in people's faces is because of their infantile and sometimes vulgar comments towards anyone who sells these things for a profit. They think their ++++ don't stink and youre not a true collector unless you play by their made up rules....hell we've had this argument many a times before....but if a true collector is one that whines, points the blame to others for missing out on something, and calls people every bad name under the sun, then i'm ++++ing glad that im not a true collector.

Maybe I should go flip that stupid dvd that I bought from you, just to piss you the ++++ off and give your stupid accusations some validity.

Last edited:
It is not my intention to harass anyone, but I would hope there are also rules against telling people "++++ you" and "go ++++ yourself."

I'd think that blaming me for your own loss and asking people to not put up with me buying something is reason enough. :huh

yeah im with you there. clubber street, any hot toys besides predators and hicks, Lurtz PF, and lets not forget the almighty Scarface bust! :rotfl:rotfl:lol

But im very glad I didnt buy into the whole Narnia thing. Youre still the man though, I was not fast enough to get a Faux bronze lotr dio. Maybe I should throw a tantrum and blame everyone who got one that is only going to use it as trade bait or to sell. :lol

Last edited:
yeah im with you there. clubber street, any hot toys besides predators and hicks, Lurtz PF, and lets not forget the almighty Scarface bust! :rotfl:rotfl:lol

But im very glad I didnt buy into the whole Narnia thing. Youre still the man though, I was not fast enough to get a Faux bronze lotr dio. Maybe I should throw a tantrum and blame everyone who got one that is only going to use it as trade bait or to sell. :lol

I forgot about that one. At least I didn't have to deal with Pam like you and Danny.:lol:lol:lol

Back