Darth Vader Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No saber? how does that detail fall through the cracks?? not that i care, i wouldnt spend 8G on anything collectible/hobby related. but its a curious omission if it doesnt ship with one. but all that aside, it looks pretty impressive.

Click the link! Buy now!
Darth Vader Life-Size Figure

"He's more machine now than man, twisted and evil."

Give yourself to the Dark Side of the Force with the Star Wars Darth Vader Life-Size figure from Sideshow Collectibles.

One of the greatest villains in film history, the imposing Dark Lord of the Sith needs no introduction - except perhaps the Imperial March. Captured in 1:1 scale, and towering over 7 feet tall, the ruler of the Galactic Empire strikes a commanding pose on a cinematic light-up display base, and interchangeable hands allow collectors to recreate all of Darth Vader's most memorable dramatic gestures. From his iconic helmet to his sweeping black cape, every detail of Vader's menacing costume has been painstakingly recreated as seen in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, with a hand-tailored quilted suit, screen-accurate armor and sequencing electronics in the chest box and belt. Ready to oversee the completion of your Death Star, man cave, or home theater, this spectacular display piece is 'most impressive.'
400184-darth-vader-001.jpg

400184-darth-vader-002.jpg

400184-darth-vader-003.jpg

400184-darth-vader-004.jpg

400184-darth-vader-005.jpg

400184-darth-vader-006.jpg

400184-darth-vader-007.jpg

400184-darth-vader-008.jpg

400184-darth-vader-009.jpg

400184-darth-vader-010.jpg

400184-darth-vader-011.jpg

I am very curious to see someone displaying this (or any 1:1 piece)
Where do you put it ?!
Even the 1:2 pieces look gigantic when in peoples houses.

Amazing piece but no lightsaber??? For $8000 it should come with a lighted lightsaber and have a sound chip with authentic movie phrases and the classic Vader breathing. Waay too overpriced!!

Where do you put it ?!

"Nobody puts vader in the corner."

Where do you put it ?!

Normal people, with normal houses, don't normally buy these things lol
If you can afford a BIG house and nice car. Then probably.

This looks amazing and a dream.

But if i had to choose a 1:1 to get, it'd be the loveable C3PO and R2D2 (sideshow done these two already i think).

Something this dark and towering would give me the creeps each time i enter the display room.

What happened?!? Looks like someone inflated his shoulders and gave him football pads underneath!!! I was looking forward to what I saw at sideshows booth at sdcc! That was practically perfect......what happened? Looks like sideshow decided Vader wasn't buff enough and turned him into the hulk so he doesn't fit in his armour without lifting the shoulder bells an inch out each side....this isn't what I saw at comic con......

Sideshow, please, PLEASE fix/correct the shoulders....the arms, whatever it is you guys altered....
Why show something that's practically perfect at comic con and then fix what wasn't broken?
Vader is menacing enough -- there's no need to make him look like a linebacker........
Pls fix....pretty please!!

Back