Darth Vader Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Life size darth vader figure

Is this still happening? I haven't seen anything. This piece is a dream come true! I want to find a way to possibly buy this even though $8000 is way out of what I could pay. I have a MR Vader helmet prop replica ($1000), the sideshow Wolf Predator life size bust ($1000), and the HCG Alien bust ($1000). Those are the most expensive pieces in my collection and I never imagined spending this much on a decoration for my HT but I would like to find a way if possible. I hope it does happen and I hope it's more like the $6000 that the LS Darth Malgus statue was.

Just buy a Vader outfit for 800-1200, and a mannequin for 100.

Well I've seen those and I don't think it's quite the same as this. Vader_103012.jpg

It is sweet, as for the price I'd guess 8-10K just due to the fact that Vader will easily be the most sought after 1:1...or possibly Fett.

It is sweet, as for the price I'd guess 8-10K just due to the fact that Vader will easily be the most sought after 1:1...or possibly Fett.

It's possible but I hope not! If you look at the Darth Malgus, it comes with a fully lit lightsaber, and instead of a helmet, he has a face that has to be detailed and painted up to standards. It also has more lights and costume effects. I think it probably cost alot more to make Malgus than it will be to make the Vader. I hope it's about the same price as the Malgus. Spending thousands on an item is something I will only be able to do once in a lifetime. Maybe I could do 6 or 7 Grand. 8-10 will probably make it an impossibility.

Last edited:

My "magic" price is also ~$7k which I believe is more than reasonable for a fully license SW statue. Anymore than that and I'll just admire pictures and/or make one myself.

I guess it's just not possible that someone just has a different opinion.

Just relax, :duff and do a simple research on a couple prop forums and you'll see for yourself some 1:1 Vaders that put to shame anything Sideshow will ever release.

I did and the only one's better are way more than $10,000.

Darth Vader life sized leaked

From Sideshows Darth Vader blog that was posted today

e6ubyhe6.jpg

baputuje.jpg

Sorry if this is old, just saw this and wanted to share.

It's possible but I hope not! If you look at the Darth Malgus, it comes with a fully lit lightsaber, and instead of a helmet, he has a face that has to be detailed and painted up to standards. It also has more lights and costume effects. I think it probably cost alot more to make Malgus than it will be to make the Vader. I hope it's about the same price as the Malgus. Spending thousands on an item is something I will only be able to do once in a lifetime. Maybe I could do 6 or 7 Grand. 8-10 will probably make it an impossibility.

Malgus looks like a good deal now, compared to Fett and Han. I still can't get over the price of Han. But my guess for Vader is $9,500. No way he is cheaper then Fett. We shall see.

Back