Darth Vader Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Life size darth vader figure

Is this going to be six foot ten or whateve height he was in the flicks?

I want this and the Fett so bad. But there is no way I can spend $12,000+ for the pair.

How cool would that be? :thud: How about this, you buy one and I'll buy the other and then we can become roomates when our wives leave us?

Odd couple remake? Spurs fan living with arsenal fan. But they both love star wars, Legos, lotr and beer. :hi5: They only hate each other two times a year during the derby. :pfft: Barry will be the Kramer character, Gibby will crash on our couch, Waller can be chandler, and Avfin can be Newman...."hello...flosi". What a ____ed up show. Blame the smashed blueberry porter I'm sipping. :monkey1

Edit: I could buy him as a security device and write it off on my taxes. Just plunk him down the nursery...

:yess: I get to crash on the couch! :hi5:

Just make sure the couch is in the same room as the life size figures, please!

This thread is going so far off topic. Flosi is going to ban us all and post pics of Gareth bale and Ledley king instead. :lol

Back on topic...this was a pleasant surprise from sideshow.

This piece looks incredible. If the arms are posable I'd love o see a hand that could grip an mr saber (will never happen). Very good work. This is the dream piece of any star wars collector.

somebody ring?
1888787g60.gif

Odd couple remake? Spurs fan living with arsenal fan. But they both love star wars, Legos, lotr and beer. :hi5: They only hate each other two times a year during the derby. :pfft: Barry will be the Kramer character, Gibby will crash on our couch, Waller can be chandler, and Avfin can be Newman...."hello...flosi". What a ____ed up show. Blame the smashed blueberry porter I'm sipping. :monkey1

Edit: I could buy him as a security device and write it off on my taxes. Just plunk him down the nursery...

Remember, there's always the potential for 3 or 4 times a year depending on cup draws. :lecture

EDIT:
looking at these pics when not on my Iphone, this suit has elements of an ESB and a ROTJ suit. very strange. looks really awesome though.

Last edited:
Back