Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another low ball from Sideshow but I do got to admit the price is better than the first and the new helmet looks better than the previous in some ways. Just looks more Vader from the films.

Kinda dissapointed this doesn't include the Shaw headsculpt, but for 200$ less I'll take it. Only thing stopping me would be a rerelease of fett, or if they do Lifesized busts of Kylo, Phasma....or Rey (for reasons)

for once SS and their silly bungles worked out in my favor. i missed out on round 1 i won't miss out on round 2. however, it KILLS me to support this madness. i guess i could just wait for round 3 in 2020.

Good grief. I literally just put the original Exclusive on ebay. I think Sideshow is either losing control of the license or has gotten really lazy and is trying to churn out pieces with minimal updating to take advantage of the movie. Why put money into developing new products and filling in the line with more characters when they can just spend a few days and a fraction of the money tweaking an old product? At this point I don't put anything past this company in regards to respecting its collector base. I would not be surprised to see more reissues and redos of hotter products once the Marvel PF license starts slipping away. At least the exclusive has the unmasked portrait and stand and the other won't be out for a year. I don't buy collectibles as investments, but for crying out loud, if Sideshow is going to continue these practices they should really not keep the word "Collectibles" in their name.

:lol So much for this being retired.

Their new products must really be delayed for them to rehash two previous releases in order to cash in on the SW hype.

I'm disappointed too. My favorite thing about the old version was seeing pages of photos of people putting their Seb Shaw half-heads in funny places. Like a refrigerator. :lol

I would rather have a Stormtrooper to go with the original Vader bust than this. At least the people who missed the first one can get this one.

I skipped the original because I didn't like how high the helmet sat, but this one looks better. The helmet sits lower and looks more screen accurate.

Dang.. Re-release again...:(
Maybe saving the development cost and maximizing the revenue are the purpose?

Hey Sideshow! You guys should've just buy one EFX ANH Vader Helmet from Ebay, make mold out of it, and release ANH Vader Bust. No one would complain and its a quick way to maximize the revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new bust, has a different pose (looking to the right this time), doesn't have reveal and thus no greeblies on the back of the neck. Not sure about the sculpt yet, need more photos to be sure what is going on, we know the original was simply cast off Portumac Vader.

Dang.. Re-release again...:(
Maybe saving the development cost and maximizing the revenue are the purpose?

Hey Sideshow! You guys should've just buy one EFX ANH Vader Helmet from Ebay, make mold out of it, and release ANH Vader Bust. No one would complain and its a quick way to maximize the revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess someone supports recasters lol.

Good grief. I literally just put the original Exclusive on ebay. I think Sideshow is either losing control of the license or has gotten really lazy and is trying to churn out pieces with minimal updating to take advantage of the movie. Why put money into developing new products and filling in the line with more characters when they can just spend a few days and a fraction of the money tweaking an old product? At this point I don't put anything past this company in regards to respecting its collector base. I would not be surprised to see more reissues and redos of hotter products once the Marvel PF license starts slipping away. At least the exclusive has the unmasked portrait and stand and the other won't be out for a year. I don't buy collectibles as investments, but for crying out loud, if Sideshow is going to continue these practices they should really not keep the word "Collectibles" in their name.

the funny thing is they actually did change it:

Attachments

• tha.jpg
    tha.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 127
  • index.png
    index.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 133
Back