Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I got this stand made for me by Manny from Portumac Prop Studios. Manny is a great guy to deal with.

Vader 2 8 stand (7).jpg
Vader 2 8 stand (1).jpg
Vader 2 8 stand (4).jpg
Vader 2 8 stand (2).jpg

Does anyone have contact info for Portumac? I'm very interested in reaching out to them regarding a custom stand. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

According to SSAlex, this piece has now been "retired" and will not be offered for PO any further. I assumed Sideshow was going to keep this piece as well as the Droids Premium Format set going, especially with the hype of the new trilogy and anthology films.

That's also weird because it's so prominently displayed at the Disneyland Launch Bay.

Are you sure it's the same two items?
At SW Launch Bay, the front mask and the upper helmet were advertised along with a complete Vader outfit and labeled as a wearable costume. I looked under the mask and it was completely hollow except for some foam padding around the inside perimeter.

I'm not familiar with this Vader life-size bust. Was it designed to be wearable?

No. Not wearable. I thought I saw it displayed (in a video) in a glass case in the Launch Bay. In the video, it was near the Sideshow life sized Yoda.

According to SSAlex, this piece has now been "retired" and will not be offered for PO any further. I assumed Sideshow was going to keep this piece as well as the Droids Premium Format set going, especially with the hype of the new trilogy and anthology films.

Interesting... Was this posted somewhere on forums? Or on Facebook?

Back