Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it truly "life size" as in 1:1 scale? In that last set of pictures, with the other items available for reference, it just seems a little on the small side. Could someone post a photo of themselves next to the bust so that we could see how it scales out? Would be appreciated. :rock

It is a huge monster! Here is my bust compared to the Master Replicas CE 1:1 Stormtrooper helmet:

ComparisonMRCEStormtrooperhelmetSSV.jpg

Here is a picture from a member over at Rebelscum, where you can compare it with some statues:

ssch.jpg

This shot is also a good reference if you have the Palpatine or Grievous bust.

I've often found the 1:1 busts almost seem bigger than the heads of the real people would seem if I met them.

ca085fc2.jpg

Beautiful photos, and I really like the color reflections, remind me of a Vader drawing I made when I was a teen.

DVART.jpg

Yeah I had a group of hecklers and I could not post anything without getting attacked it got very annoying so I left for a few months. I received a of requests through my Youtube channel to come back so I decided to start with a new name and maybe things would be better. I figure it was just jealousy and I was new and maybe was to ready to post and make new treads because I was excited so I will post less and just ignore comments now. A lot of people like the videos and like to know when I get new things and review them.

This shot is also a good reference if you have the Palpatine or Grievous bust.

I've often found the 1:1 busts almost seem bigger than the heads of the real people would seem if I met them.

There was the electrician yesterday at my house and he was stunned by Vader bust! He looked like this :horror LOL He asked if it is 1:1 and I said of course.

I redisplayed my Vader section with the bust here are two pictures.

Let me know if you think it is to crowded. Thanks

I don't think it looks crowded at all, looks great! Love the setup!

Is that Superman furthest to the left the DC Christopher Reeves statue?

Yes it is I am not really blown away by likeness it looked better on the box. Superman is my all time favorite character and Christopher Reeves is Superman to me so I was hoping it would blow me away. I may have had my hopes to high I will attach my video so you can see it up close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AAKTn7uXjI

I was supposed to be charged my 2nd to last flex payment last tuesday, but they still havn't charged my card yet.

Should I give them a call to see what's up? They're usually a few days late, but I've never had to wait more than 2-3 days. Anyone have this happen?

I was supposed to be charged my 2nd to last flex payment last tuesday, but they still havn't charged my card yet.

Should I give them a call to see what's up? They're usually a few days late, but I've never had to wait more than 2-3 days. Anyone have this happen?

Yea perfectly normal man don't worry about it, did the Flex date land on a weekend, if so it takes 5 business days for the auth to show up and clear the account.

Back