Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like the coolest piece ever! I'm dying to get one. If I didn't spend almost the same cash on my master replicas helmet years ago, I would have definitely gotten it. I don't have room for both. Are they planning on making any other similar editions?

Got mine today and the arm the the exclusive base that holds the helmet has a walnut size paint defect on it smack dab in the middle. It's not scratched and i tried to rub it off but it clearly did not get to dry completely after it was painted and they set it on something cause it has a ribbed pattern to it. I contacted for a replacement arm. Man this thing is a beast love it!!!!

might have to send mine back or atleast get a price adjustment. front grills have two silver dots of paint and the helmet in the back has a small chip and this weird looking smuge. :banghead i definitely dont want to pack this beast back up. if i do i know damn well it wont get back there in the condition i got it :google

I would imagine part of things with eFX comes down to being a newer company and working up to a point where they can roll things out, they seem to want to do things right and MR seemed to have issues with some things towards the end, so they probably don't want to fall down the same path. I'm all for it, they have a lot of promise and I'd rather them start slow and do a great job than rush in and tank quickly.

It's all the same personnel and they have released quite a few high-dollar items; the fact that Obi-Wan is taking so long is really maddening.

:banghead

vader1.jpg
vader21.jpg
:horror

Got mine a couple days ago. Excellent piece!!! Love it. But somehow, the anakin's eyes look a little off. i mean the eyes are not perfectly positioned. doesn't matter what angle I look at him, he never look straight back at me. It is very bother me. Do yours have the same problem?

Just found out my replacement Anakin portrait is on its way back to me :rock

But once it arrives I have to send back the damaged one :monkey2 So no smashy-smash and no option to modify it into something different.

Oh well, great news is I'll get a replacement :rock :rock :rock

So they'll want my chest area back? well that won't be too hard to pack again so not too bad.

So they'll want my chest area back? well that won't be too hard to pack again so not too bad.

Not sure... my guess is it depends on what is damaged and how troublesome it would be to exchange.

The head would be easy to fix and only will cost them around $10 to ship back. Might not be the case with yours.

Still in awe of this piece 4 days after receiving it... So much so that I havent even thought of how to display it. Its def a dust maintenance nightmare, with the cape and the ginormous dome piece. Def needs some sort of enclosed space. Are there any inexpensive shelving units around that would fit Vader? What are you guys using?

Still in awe of this piece 4 days after receiving it... So much so that I havent even thought of how to display it. Its def a dust maintenance nightmare, with the cape and the ginormous dome piece. Def needs some sort of enclosed space. Are there any inexpensive shelving units around that would fit Vader? What are you guys using?

I'm going to order a custom cabinet with glass doors for Vader bust when he arrives and have exact measurements.

It's been a week now and although this is one of the most expensive pieces i have bought, i have not once regretted or second guessed my purchase. I do know i would have regretted not getting it for along time. I still look at it and say "damn thats sweet". I'm affraid to clean it though. I hope a microcloth and my breath will suffice when the time comes.

Wow this is one amazing piece. Just a quick question guys, if I put myself on the wait list, do I still have to pay the required deposit?

Back