Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader life-size Bust

Exclusive or not, I hope one is available, just something basic so you can do this.

s38.jpg

DSC08793.JPG

Lets just hope it looks better :lol

Lets just hope it looks better :lol

I'm sure of that, can already tell from just seeing the mouth :lol

I just can't wait to see the eyes, I hope they went with the ROTJ look as far as emotion and didn't get conceptual like, just Vader behind the mask, maybe more intense to see what was going on underneath.

I wonder if the exclusive with have the breathing sound effect. That would be a cool exclusive!!!

I wonder if the exclusive with have the breathing sound effect. That would be a cool exclusive!!!

I hope it comes with that. any other sound effects would just be corny, but the breathing would be awesome.

I hope it comes with that. any other sound effects would just be corny, but the breathing would be awesome.

They had the breathing in the video teaser! So....We'll find out soon!

It lists both regular and exclusive versions but it doesn't list what the "exclusive" is though.:confused:
:chew

It would be cool too if it was like a display plaque the generated the sound and the electronics weren't actually in the bust.

It's the only thing worthwhile because in theory, you could turn it on and let it just go, dialogue would require you to hit the button every time and that'd get old, plus I have Shaw and Jone's voices captured wonderfully from the moment in my 14" Hasbro Vader.

OK, so I think that the breathing effect would actually make this pretty awesome. It's going to be huge to begin with, but having a life sized Vader sitting there making his Vader breathing sounds would be most impressive.

The ability to force choke someone who messes with your collection-- that'd make for a pretty cool exclusive.

If the breathing is the Ex then i'll buy the reg and save some cash.

It's the only thing worthwhile because in theory, you could turn it on and let it just go, dialogue would require you to hit the button every time and that'd get old, plus I have Shaw and Jone's voices captured wonderfully from the moment in my 14" Hasbro Vader.

I'm sure they could have a motion control button in it so it would just talk when you walked by and wouldn't have to turn it on.

On second thought that won't work because then it wouldn't be "screen accurate" and some people will complain about it. :)

I'm sure they could have a motion control button in it so it would just talk when you walked by and wouldn't have to turn it on.

They could do that, but since the life size C-3PO only has a single track of sounds that are cycled through over and over, and must be activated manually with a button, I don't see them going with some kind of motion control for a much less expensive product.

They could do that, but since the life size C-3PO only has a single track of sounds that are cycled through over and over, and must be activated manually with a button, I don't see them going with some kind of motion control for a much less expensive product.

Probably not but it would be a cool option.

:slap I'm gonna try my best to resist this one.
I'm not the biggest Star wars fan but have the maul pf and always wanted something vader. I think I'll try my best to wait for the next pf of him.
This looks amazing though so far.

Back