Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader life-size Bust

This will be mine now I just have to start saving some cash so I can afford it.

I'm guessing its 1k plus. I hope i'm wrong but i'm afraid i'm not.

I`ll do my best to get it ! I`ll try to find a second job if i have to ,I really want him next to Palp , Maul & General life size busts that i have.

WOW!:horror
I have got to get this no matter the cost!
He'll look great with my Palpatine,Grievous and Greedo busts!
Any clue when this thing is going up for sale?
Will there be pre-order?
:vader is a must have!
:chew
The video gave me chills!

Best Vader bust ever!!!,... :chew:chew:chew
Kudos to Sideshow for making it happens,...:banana:banana:banana

$899 would be doable from my end... not easy or wise, but doable.

Interesting that there will be an exclusive... can't really imagine what it would be as there isn't much you could add to a bust and none of the previous ones had exclusive versions.

Now it's the perfect time for that ,... :D :D :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HSZoDwOvUt8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HSZoDwOvUt8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This would be a great compliment to the MR Vader SE helmet.

$899 would be doable from my end... not easy or wise, but doable.

Interesting that there will be an exclusive... can't really imagine what it would be as there isn't much you could add to a bust and none of the previous ones had exclusive versions.

Reveal and no reveal. Thats what makes the most sense reveal would be the Ex and cost big $$$ but the reg would be the basic bust most could afford with little hassel.

For what it's worth it was meant as a complement to show how impressive and accurate your's are, not some tourist's snapshots. In hindsight they look more like professionally photographed promotional pictures. Either way it was meant to show your work in a positive light.

I appreciate that. I knew what you meant so no offense here at all.
I agree with you about the exhibit vaders though. They really are something awful.

Sweet! But I can't afford it....:( Looks like some minor changes can be made. It's the prototype I assume...:D

Reveal and no reveal. Thats what makes the most sense reveal would be the Ex and cost big $$$ but the reg would be the basic bust most could afford with little hassel.

Doesn't make sense from Sideshow's end though. I have a feeling the dome and face mask would be either boxed separately or at least not on the head in shipping to insure that there's no rubbing againsts each other in shipping and causing damage, plus with all the detail on the faceplate, I can't imagine how you would secure the dome down on it permanently for the non-exclusive.

I think the exclusive will just be some peripheral thing, maybe a stand to mount the mask and dome on while showing the reveal would be the exclusive, it's a nice bonus for those wanting to do so but not a necessary item.

If there's significant price difference, hopefully the exclusive is something I won't care about and just save and get the regular.

Back