Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i meant that 3 boxes with the outer brown box , the Shaw head had also an outer brown box .i've started a wtb thread for this , this is the box that i'm missing !!! In any case thanks for the attention !

I've got this coming in December and I really want to get an acrylic box to help protect this piece and keep the dust off of it so it stays nice and shiny. Has anyone else had a box made for it? I'm curious if the measurements on the Sideshow site are correct and how much space I should add in each direction for the box. Would a couple inches either way do it or should I go a bit bigger?

It's a very nice piece. Wish the helmet was cast from a more accurate one, and not from the Portumac.

True but only few elite collectors really know the difference. Most people come in my display room and are wowed by it. I have mine with the face on the bust and the helmet open on the extra stand

I've got this coming in December and I really want to get an acrylic box to help protect this piece and keep the dust off of it so it stays nice and shiny. Has anyone else had a box made for it? I'm curious if the measurements on the Sideshow site are correct and how much space I should add in each direction for the box. Would a couple inches either way do it or should I go a bit bigger?

Anyone able to help with this? Really got to get the case ordered for this soon. I also mention the measurements I need are for the full helmet only, not the Anakin head or with the stand that came with the exclusive. Just the bust with the normal full helmet. Thanks.

Anyone able to help with this? Really got to get the case ordered for this soon. I also mention the measurements I need are for the full helmet only, not the Anakin head or with the stand that came with the exclusive. Just the bust with the normal full helmet. Thanks.
The measurements from sideshow seems to be "ok". I have some cm less in height and weight then it's shown on the homepage, but you are fine if you take the measurements from sideshow and add some cm to have some space between the bust and the display case.

Thank you. Didn't want to spend a decent chunk of change on the case and find out it doesn't fit and Sideshow was wrong. Can't wait to get this next month. It's going to be quite the display piece.

Hey guys,

I just ordered this piece and can't wait to get it! Has anyone come up with a creative way to display the mask and helmet without the exclusive stand? I was going to make one, but just wanted to know what is out there already. Are there any aftermarket ones available for sale?

Thank you.

Update...

Got my bust and it's incredible! I rigged up a display using a paper towel holder. Not too bad fo something makeshift. I'll probably purchase a helmet stand I found at a local display store. The stand is about 18" tall so it should give the helmet good presence. I think I'll place the mask on top of a clear acrylic resin stand to give it added height.

Here is a little video i did of this awesome piece:

Get him. He's awesome and the cost isn't as bad as if he came out today. He still has older pricing on him

Yup. That's what I paid about 3 years ago and shipping. You get much more than the standard ss bust because the helmet is a separate piece. There are four distinct parts. The body, the head, the dome and the face mask. Large and complex. Very cool

Back