Darth Vader life-size Bust--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a custom base could do both?
Perhaps there could be this lever you can unhook, and voila, you may then display both.

well that would be awesome but it has to be sturdy cos the darn helmet does have some heft to it :peace

Just got my confirmation e-mail that I will be getting a replacement for my Anakin "portrait" because it was cross-eyed... along with a replacement for my dome because (during shipping) it was scratched along with some rubbing at the very top.
They did not mention anything about destroying or having to return my original portrait or dome (yet). Is this somthing I will be informed of when I receive my new ones... or do I get to hang onto the originals?
Anyone who has delt with returns for Vader stuff clue me in... thanks!:dunno

LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!

Just got my confirmation e-mail that I will be getting a replacement for my Anakin "portrait" because it was cross-eyed... along with a replacement for my dome because (during shipping) it was scratched along with some rubbing at the very top.
They did not mention anything about destroying or having to return my original portrait or dome (yet). Is this somthing I will be informed of when I receive my new ones... or do I get to hang onto the originals?
Anyone who has delt with returns for Vader stuff clue me in... thanks!:dunno

LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!

You will have to return the portrait at the very least and the helmet will either have to be returned or destroyed.

You may have to return the portrait in the box in which they shipped the replacement.
They may end up repairing it and using it as a replacement for someone else.

Wow what great customer service. I got a call from Mike at SS today to see if i was happy with my bust. I mentioned a small scratch on the helmet i didn't notice when i first checked it out, and a very slight lazy eye and although i would have been fine with the issues he said the return people will contact me. Thats most impressive.

I'm now $450 into this piece :lol, he's still a ways off but just good to know it's taken care of. Anyone know if you can arrange to pay off Flex balance ahead of schedule if you want?

I'm now $450 into this piece :lol, he's still a ways off but just good to know it's taken care of. Anyone know if you can arrange to pay off Flex balance ahead of schedule if you want?

I'm pretty sure you can. I was gonna flex pay once and then decided to just call them and bill me the whole thing at once and they sent it as soon as I paid. I actually just sold my SE Vader bucket for just under a grand and I don't know why I don't just put in that extra hundered and just get this damn thing already:dunno Is Razor's Edge still the cheapest place that has them in stock?

yes u can, I do this all the time, most of my Flex's don't even make it all the way through the dates because I call them and pay them up early.

I might do that then, my main issue was paying for it all last month when it started shipping and there's no, can I pay for it in another month or two option, Flex Pay or cancel was it.

Back