Darth Vader Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys like the display with or without the Vader PF? I was wondering if it was to crowded? Thanks

For those items (very nice) I would get a new display.

For that amount of display space, I'd either limit yourself to just the bust and saber, or maybe just the bust and the PF. (I've found that PFs actually look pretty good paired with life sized busts.)

Thats what I was thinking, someone told me to try putting the bust on the left and the PF on the right and the Tie and light saber in the middle I was going to try that. I also think it maybe to crowded thank you for the input.

Looks great, if anything the Code 3 could go.

Why did we need a new thread for this, other than to pump your "video reviews?"

As has already been stated, there's a board called, "Show us your shelves" that was designed for this type of post.

I disagree with your statement that the Vader PF blows the 1:6 figure away.

Those are all very nice pieces, Johnny... I'd want people to be able to see more of them, in fact you have enough there for two displays. Maybe the LSB and the Saber hilt as one and the PF and Tie Fighter as the other?

I agree with your statement of disagreement. I personally think the Vader PF just blows.

:lol

I still think the PF is very nice, but to me the 1:6 is more impressive. It's one of the best SW figures Sideshow has produced.

Between the size and quality of execution, the Vader 1/6 figure actually feels more like a posable PF than a figure, it just has presence on display that goes beyond that of a lot of other figures.

I have the 1/6 I will give that a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol

I still think the PF is very nice, but to me the 1:6 is more impressive. It's one of the best SW figures Sideshow has produced.

Have to agree... I much prefer the 1/6 figure to the PF. But in fairness the PF is quite a few years old now.

I have a feeling the next Vader PF will be all kinds of kickass :rock

I used to own the PF and sold it. Looked too much like the base should've been a patch of dirt and home plate. :lol

I think a thread in "Show Your Shelves" might be a good idea Johnnyr. It'd be a way to constantly update your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back