darth vader 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This man is correct!

Technically it's not, but even Sideshow describe it as "Darth Vader Star Wars 12 inch Figure". Then again they describe this Twilight Zone figure as "Kanamit 14 inch, 12 inch Figure", when it's really 13 inches tall.

I would think that members would like to help out our younger, newer members. But that appears to not be the case.

To remove the hands, just grip them hard and pull. They come off fairly easily.

:lol my post got deleted? Dave you really think someone was going to do all that just to try and get the wrists off?

this board lacks a sense of humor. really. have you heard how young kids talk today? my post read like the bible compared to what comes out our youth's mouths.

And here I thought I was an @$$hole. :lol:rotfl:lol

Michael, here's a pic I borrowed from ToyAnxiety that shows Vader's body. It's extremely poseable. Some of the joints might just be a little stiff or potentially backwards (the knees especially). Take a look at the image and compare it with your Vader to see where each point of articulation is:

body.jpg

Thank you mods for answering my message. i appreciate it. and since wont delete my account. and to everyone who's being helpful thanks too. i'll post again around christmas when i open it for good. And again thanks for the help flori.

Sideshows Vader is not 12"

This man is correct!

It is if you consider that "12"" is an indusrty standard general term for 1:6 scale...but I think you all knew that.

I would think that members would like to help out our younger, newer members. But that appears to not be the case.

To remove the hands, just grip them hard and pull. They come off fairly easily.

Just what I was thinking...there has been a decidely strong shift from kindness to something a little less-than, lately in the forums. I am hoping it is just a phase. To tell the truth, I feel a little impatient with some of the guys who are normally abrasive...like the one below.

And here I thought I was an @$$hole. :lol:rotfl:lol

Me too!:monkey3

:D

Last edited:
Thank you mods for answering my message. i appreciate it. and since wont delete my account. and to everyone who's being helpful thanks too. i'll post again around christmas when i open it for good. And again thanks for the help flori.

It's Flosi, and now worries, bro. I like to help when I can.

michael, pay no attention to some of the less friendly members here.

congrats on getting a sideshow vader. aside from a few minor issues (which u can read about in the dedicated vader thread), this figure is great. in fact, imo he is one of the year's best.

so take a little time to scrutinize your vader figure, keep tweaking and adjusting his pose and u'll probably find out just how well-made he really is. don't worry about breaking any parts. he's pretty sturdy and the joints are fairly stiff (good for posing), so as long as you're careful it'll be fine.

oh, and welcome to the freakshow. :)

Back