Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures, stitch! You should also play around with a stronger light source to add some depth and dimension to Talon. I love how light plays with her skin. :)

Thank you friend, not false to the idea of ​​stronger light, I'll have to try this ;)

I just got the Talon from member NorthernLadMSP that was in the WTS section. Can't wait to get her in hand. It was this threads fault that I even knew about her, so thanks guys, you cost me a pretty penny.:rotfl

I just got the Talon from member NorthernLadMSP that was in the WTS section. Can't wait to get her in hand. It was this threads fault that I even knew about her, so thanks guys, you cost me a pretty penny.:rotfl

Grats! You should read the Legacy comics to get to know her a little better. :) It's a great read.

I have a Talon Premium Format #209 for Sale. Comes with original box & shipping box. Went from box to shelf & back to box

$1,500

PM me

I have a Talon Premium Format #209 for Sale. Comes with original box & shipping box. Went from box to shelf & back to box

$1,500

PM me

I'm sorry, but 2 posts in and you're trying to sell this thing for that price. :lol I know it's a spendy one, but come on, keep it in the classifieds section and play by the rules.

Maybe I should sell one of mine.

IMG_9284.jpg

The only thing that throws it off is every one of them are at the exact same angle. The reflection looks perfect though, very convincing.

my guess is take a picture without any statues in there.. cut talon and insert her inside with taken occupancy out..

Back