Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

I have the chance to nab an exclusive for $850 without the original art box. The sale is local so I don't think it will be damaged, is this a good price?

That's probably because you are selling one. :lol You never responded to my PM, I'd gladly take a different offer! :pray:

:lol

Nah... Just my personal preference.
I never know if I will need to have to sell my collection (for whatever reason) and selling a collectible without a box is nearly impossible for me here...

Oh, and I just checked my inbox and I didn´t receive any PM from you..... :dunno

Great pictures, stitch! You should also play around with a stronger light source to add some depth and dimension to Talon. I love how light plays with her skin. :)

I want to see GG do a darth talon PF! Maybe a action pose. That would be so cool! Sort of like the sucker punch style detail! Hell I want to see GG do a ventress, vader etc all in 1/4 glory!

I want to see GG do a darth talon PF! Maybe a action pose. That would be so cool! Sort of like the sucker punch style detail! Hell I want to see GG do a ventress, vader etc all in 1/4 glory!

Sideshow makes Premium Formats. I've never seen a Gentle Giant PF, they did a 1/5th scale I believe....It was not nearly as breathtaking.

Sideshow makes Premium Formats. I've never seen a Gentle Giant PF, they did a 1/5th scale I believe....It was not nearly as breathtaking.

GG did the sucker punch PF and the details was unmatched by any other company. So if they do sw I would be all in! :pray: I want a GG PF ventress and a action pose talon!

I have the chance to nab an exclusive for $850 without the original art box. The sale is local so I don't think it will be damaged, is this a good price?

IMHO it's a decent price if you never plan on re-selling this piece.

One thing I have learned when collecting....you may think you will never, ever sell a piece, but there may come a time when you change your mind.

And on that day, you will desperately wish you had the box.

IMHO it's a decent price if you never plan on re-selling this piece.

One thing I have learned when collecting....you may think you will never, ever sell a piece, but there may come a time when you change your mind.

And on that day, you will desperately wish you had the box.

Yeah,
That is a good point. The box is really the only thing stopping me from taking the plunge on this one. =\ It seems like a very silly prospect though.. :rotfl

Back